Do I need to try Cacti?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by upperlevel, Oct 20, 2012.

1. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

I am somewhat of a psychonaught. The list of substances I have tried in order are Salvia, Mushrooms, LSD, Weed, DMT, and MDMA. I thoroughly enjoy LSD, DMT and MDMA the most for different reasons. I didn't like mushrooms as much as acid after trying both numerous times because it almost feels like being drunk on top of tripping, and it seems less of a clean experience than LSD for me. I also find that mushrooms have more of a dark side than LSD. I have seen a guy take some slightly stale mushrooms (in doses that I have taken) and he started projectile puking on the come up and ended up a vegetable on the ground for the entire experience. He didn't find any value in it and that whole thing kind of put me off mushrooms a bit.

I guess my question is basically do I need to try mescaline/cacti? Does EVERYONE puke on psychedelic doses? The idea of throwing up while tripping sounds kind of horrible to me. Is it different enough from LSD or mushrooms that it is worth trying? Is it like the difference between LSD and mushrooms?

The way I'd end up getting it probably is legal slices of San Pedro online. If its worth trying should I make a tea or should I do a real extraction?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

San Pedro is closer to a trip between MDMA and LSD, the only similarity I find with mushrooms is that it has a natural feel. I have found most my trips with San Pedro beautiful and I've never puked once on it, although I have felt nauseous at times. The trip itself is worth it for sure, the only downsides I've encountered with the cacti is that consuming it is vile and sometimes the trip can be underwhelming.

I have found San Pedro to be a very valuable trip, whether one 'NEED' to try it with the psychedelic experience you have may be questionable. I'm not sure it will produce any revelations that you have not yet experienced in a sense with those psychedelics mentioned but the manner in which it will reveal is unique and the structure of the visuals are different than that of the tryptamines, I've always viewed mescaline as an ally. Id reccommend a tea if you are to explore it. Mescaline extractions aren't difficult but its quite a bit of time, money and cacti needed for not much in return.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I've never puked from cactus either, but I have felt like I wanted to for a bit. Some think if you do puke, it's clearing the toxins from your body and is very necessary.

4. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

in short, yes. Everybody does. Mescaline is the king of phenethylamines.
    It's literally the friendliest psychedelic on earth. Not everybody needs to do acid -- it might freak some people out -- but everybody needs to do mescaline. It's just got such a kind and comforting spirit, you can't possibly have a bad time, no matter how hard your tripping.

I'd say the best comparison to any synthetics is MDMA, 2c*s (especially 2ct7). It feels a lot like certain 2c's, but more whole than any of them.

also, for the puking thing, try either makign an extract or some cactus paste-bread stuff. I puked when I drank the brew, but, ever since I started powdering my dried cactus and mixing with water, (the cactus paste) i'd have no nausea whatsoever. And you just need lots of water to get it down and some lemons to suck on. Personally, every time I trip, I buy a big bag of lemons because lemons are fun.

5. cuscowahca

cuscowahca Guest

San Pedro or Huachuma which is mescaline causes a beautiful calm feeling. You can have visions with and sometimes you do feel nausea and some people puke because they need to release impurities. It is indeed a sacred and healing plant. The best San pedro in powder or dry cacti is from the region of Piura in Peru. Let me know if you need some info on purchasing.