Do I have good taste?

Discussion in 'Music' started by tool420, Feb 13, 2009.

1. tool420

tool420 Member

I've been told by more than a handful of people that I have awesome yet eclectic taste in music. I happen to agree, but I figure of course I would, you know? After all the music I like is the music I like- if you get my drift. Just wanna see how many here agree, and if my taste is awesome enough to take advantage of somehow. Check out the songs in my music folder if you have time. I doubt many will really look at the whole list as it contains about 1500 files most of which includes the contents of over 60 albums. Let me know what you think. This may seem a bit impudent, but that's exactly why I'm asking anyone who has a moment to let me know if I'm at all justified in my hubris. Hope it's not too hard to read. Thanks :)

Btw, concerning the "Albums" section at the top- unless an album is specified then assume I have the whole discography of said band.

[​IMG]

2. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

No, for the most part, i hate your music.
    Korn, linkin park? OMG

3. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

I thought there was a two-image limit in posts.

Whatever though, looks like you have a fairly decent taste. Though I'm noticing a complete lack of Hendrix, and nowhere near enough Marley. You've got quite a bit of decent stuff though.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Some good, lotta bad. Overall very mainstream tastes (not that it is necessarily a bad thing... but it can be).

5. tool420

tool420 Member

don't need to be a dick about it. this place has changed a lot since i first joined. i notice a lot people like that around now.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i think its a great start..keep collecting..i like tons of those songs...some bring back some powerful memories...

7. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

fairly standard fare, imo

8. tool420

tool420 Member

ok, im regretting posting this not for the comments answering in the negative but for hushbull's shitty attitude (you can be blunt without being rude) and nastynigel's extremely uncouth signature (can I really take an opinion seriously from someone who would shoose THAT as thier signature?). Nothing wrong with vagina mind you, but it's obviously meant to be "hey look at MY sig, it's a vagina, lol" thing. Or maybe im just a 22 year old curmudgeon. anyway, eh, whatever

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

your nuts if you listen to that stuff.. :p

10. tool420

tool420 Member

ok fuck it this is the last time i post here if these are the shitheads who post here now.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

oh...
    [​IMG]... internets.."Wrong, Do it again!"

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

why is this thred so fucking big ..i can only see part, its a pain,if i printed it out actual size viewed ione page is like 3 feet wide 8 feet tall!

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

oh oksorry

14. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

I'm not a dick because your music taste sucks.

15. killuminati

killuminati Member

haha I was about to point out the same thing.

no Hendrix = no taste

it's not bad though, actually pretty good by average standards for the youth these days.

16. killuminati

killuminati Member

relax man.

letting other attitudes dictate your attitude? that's a very weak trait you possess.

I would say that this post says more about you than it does HushBull or NastyNigel.

17. Shaw-Min

Shaw-Min Member

Since when the fuck does William Shatner make music?

18. ruby-tuesday

ruby-tuesday Member

Do you really care if other people think you have good taste in music or not? Listen to what you enjoy, if other people don't like it who cares?

19. kmarcher87

kmarcher87 Member

LMAO

Good taste is subjective. IMO there's a lot of good stuff there and there's some stuff I wouldn't touch either (like all rap.) But one thing I'm pretty neurotic about is my music library has to contain full albums. I think an album is like a piece of art. How often does someone buy 1/8 of a painting?

20. Shaw-Min

Shaw-Min Member

Thanks for just laughing at me and not answering my question.