Do girls like their ass licked?

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by Hardpaddler, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Hardpaddler

Hardpaddler Members

Self explanatory. I love licking from behind. My girl cums instantly from it. Thoughts? Girls?

2. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

My girl resisted at first but now licking her ass is part of every pussy eating session

Cprailone, 721Jonny, joker69 and 6 others like this.
  3. Hardpaddler

Hardpaddler Members

I start by kissing her lower back then work my way down haha...she loves it!

4. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

I love eating her asshole.

5. Hardpaddler

Hardpaddler Members

Me too her ass is hot! Lol

erofant and Uhardrodnme like this.
  6. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

I'm jacking off now thinking about eating my girl's pussy and ass

Sambone, Cprailone, joker69 and 4 others like this.
  7. Hardpaddler

Hardpaddler Members

Hahaha

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  8. Deathgod

Deathgod Members

Do you stick your tongue in her asshole or just lick it?

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  9. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

At first just lick it, now it goes in there.

10. Hardpaddler

Hardpaddler Members

11. Hardpaddler

Hardpaddler Members

Love making them twitch haha

12. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

How many times have I gazed at a perfect woman-ass swinging & swaying & dancing around all over back there as she walked about shopping and had to dash out to my truck to deal with an instant, irresistible, insatiable hard-on, and all the time I'm pumping it I'm thinking about laying her face down naked on her own bed, pulling those delectable orbs apart, burying my face in the soft, musky succulence between them & tongue-fucking that delightful little treasure nestled there, listening to her 'twitch' & moan & cum ...!

13. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Oh yes, I love licking my wife’s backdoor any chance I get. She wasn’t so sure about it at first, but after realizing how much it turns me on, and how good she feels having a tongue bathing her butthole, she now opens up for the business. Smells soooo good too.

14. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

I like to put a pillow or two under my wife's lower back, then I lay on my side and start licking and tounging her hot, tight, little hole.
    Then, as I rim her ass, I wet a finger and start gently stroking her clit, makes her cum hard. She's even squirted on me a time or two....

1candaulist, erofant and BoyToy69 like this.
  15. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Mine was against it at first. I eat her squirting pussy all the time. And one day I told myself "she's going to love this, and if not, the first sign of negativity or discomfort I'm stopping".. Next time her juices were flowing out of my mouth and down her ass, I gently made a long lick across her asshole trying to get every drop I could. let me tell you, the moaning and body language answered my question. Within seconds my tongue was dedicated to her ass and she was pushing against my face begging for more!! quivering and squirting again. Now she absolutely loves it every time I eat her pussy. And something equally as good about it, after realizing how amazing it feels, it wasn't long afterwards I experienced my first rim job that I've always wanted. But no woman was ever comfortable with. We love cleaning each other up in the shower before hand, knowing we're good and ready for our cravings. Also makes us so hot and horny in the shower. Great foreplay. Cleanliness and preparation are very important. Start clean and dig in!!!

Sambone, erofant, TAZER-69 and 3 others like this.
  16. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Yeah my wife loves my tongue in her ass, she's also had women rim her and said the hottest experience she's ever had was when she was with two other women, she was in a 69 with one and the other girl started rimming her ass.
    She said the two girls tongues met on her asshole and she came so hard she squited, then the other two girls came and my wife said there was pussy juice and girl cum everywhere lol....

Sambone, Bnevis, Cprailone and 2 others like this.
  17. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

If a guy wanted to rim me, I'd want to be sure I was clean and then it would be ---go for it !, mmm that would be hot..

18. Amanda Mclean

Amanda Mclean social-butterfly

I want to be rimmed by a woman so bad while my bf watches after reading everything i feel like i am missing out

19. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

98% chance you're missing out big time. Just stay clean and have her start out being extremely light and delicate with her tongue. It will really let you realize how sensitive the nerve endings are in that area. from that point on, your mind and moans will take over and set the pace that YOU'RE comfortable with. Communication is important. Don't be afraid to give little whispers of "easy", "feels so good ", or simply "please stop". Best of luck in your cravings.

20. Amanda Mclean

Amanda Mclean social-butterfly

I get embarrassed easily so i dont put myself in the situation to be. I am ALWAYS clean or i try my best to be. Hahaaa. Yea good luck to me finding the one to share that experience with