Do girls enjoy doggy style?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by fun69real, May 10, 2012.

1. zorro69

zorro69 Members

wow sis !...didn't expect such a sexy and kinky reply from you !.. like notti and horny gals like you very much who knows how to enjoy sex to the fullest in any way possible !...keep it up my dear ! ;)

SexiLexi likes this.
  2. SexiLexi

SexiLexi Members

I’m not as uptight as most women are. I like to think I enjoy sex as much as anyone else. Plus I can’t let the men have all the fun. And if it means get dirty, kinky, and nasty. So be it. So many people oversee SEX. Most think it’s degrading to women and this and that. I don’t believe in that. Sex is or can be romantic depending on the relationship. It can be degrading if this is something both parties are into. But sex is sex. Everyone has their own thought process on it. I just don’t believe in having an upper hand over a guy. Meaning we all know men are horn dogs. So, why be so mean and deny her man? And then get pissed if he cheats on her? I’d rather please my man and keep him to myself and keep him happy. Plus it’s a win win. It’s keeps me happy as well. ;-)~

Menty, MagicLettuce, Slimdr and 7 others like this.
  3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Members

Don't you just love how she thinks??/

Renn, Patfran and SexiLexi like this.
  4. Patfran

Patfran Members

Sure do, especially the nasty thoughts

Godson likes this.
  5. zorro69

zorro69 Members

So well said by this lovely sexy babe who understands the horny nature of men and guys...that if they are not well fed below they will look elsewhere...so it will be a win-win situation for women to feed their men to the max below...till both are sexstified.

Love wat you wrote here so much, notti SexiLexi gal...just waiting for my chances to lay my hands on you and taste your delicious and yummylicious body...hehe...oopss, so sorry babe, i hope i didn't scare you, just kidding only...sigh, if only there are more of your kind to be easily found...most are very conservative and not adventurous in sex...just fuck once and be done with it...

SexiLexi and Godson like this.
  6. Renn

Renn Members

Doggy is my second fav. Before I start hitting it hard though, I take a free hand reaching over the girls thigh and start rocking the little guy in the boat (her clit)..... chicks seem to like these slower pumps / clit rubs before you go gonzo and hitting full throttle. + it gives me a major Woodrow to feel the the hips and the ass moving on my cock being controlled by my finger strokes.

cindy94, zorro69 and SexiLexi like this.
  7. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Members

It's a great time to reach over and hold those nice hanging tits, too....plus I can go deeper this way without bottoming out. And the view.....

cindy94, Vinny19, zorro69 and 2 others like this.
  8. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Members

I know I enjoy it, it’s one of my fantasies!

B1G_D, Renn and Twogigahz like this.
  9. Renn

Renn Members

Me too lol, I’m always fantasizing about chicks and doggy. Can’t help it, I’m a horny little sucker, lmao.

10. Renn

Renn Members

:blush::blush::coldsweat::flushed:
    Just for the record, I’m a pretty big guy (athletic build)....I kinda shot my self in the foot with the little sucker crack, thought I’d clarify lol.

11. MagicLettuce

MagicLettuce Members

Doggy is great, I love pounding my wife and hearing her moan. Reach round and grab her breasts or rub her clit.. and seeing her amazing ass in view.. so damn good...

Godson likes this.
  12. MagicLettuce

MagicLettuce Members

Doggy is great, I love pounding my wife and hearing her moan. Reach round and grab her breasts or rub her clit.. and seeing her amazing ass in view.. so damn good...

zorro69 and Godson like this.
  13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Members

I’m not going to answer directly for my wife, however I will tell you she has never ever hesitated to roll into that position during sex.

14. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Members

OH really, is the Pope a catholic??

Thecars1979 and thefallenone1986 like this.
  15. Thecars1979

Thecars1979 Members

You sound kinky too wow

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  16. Funwu67

Funwu67 Members

Wife loves it that way pulling on her hair or grabbing her titties!

17. Deejay88

Deejay88 Members

Just amazing

SexiLexi likes this.
  18. Jesse angle

Jesse angle Members

Nice booty baby

19. Latinperv

Latinperv Members

Omg it’s our favorite position and one that makes me cum soo fast, she loves when I hold her waist or hips and drive it home or when I arch over her and nibble on her ear or neck and I use my forehands to lock her into place while I hump always like real dogs do

zorro69 and Deejay88 like this.
  20. Dpmn

Dpmn Members

No one wants that. :p