Do girls enjoy doggy style?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by fun69real, May 10, 2012.

1. fun69real

fun69real Member

It's a great figure but it seems not all girls enjoy this position. Any reason behind?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

most girls Ive know and known request it.. its hits the spot., and not all chicks like dudes huffing in their faces while getting off.

Thecars1979 likes this.
  3. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Do all people like cheeseburgers?

4. kairilove

kairilove Member

I love it! Getting pounded doggy hits all the right places, not to mention how easily available it leaves my ass, and I love how it feels to have someone grab my hips and slam me back onto them :D. I don't see anything not to like!

5. Pink_Panther

Pink_Panther Banned

This sort of makes my point too, really! LOL.

Doggy is dirty and fun and can be very satisfying for both. Great to give and get!:2thumbsup:

6. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Right on! Got to agree.
    You sound like fun :)

Thecars1979 likes this.
  7. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Like ! It doesn't have to be on the hands and knees though. Bending over anything is hot. I like showing off my ass. And the hand wrapping around for some fingering makes it even better.

8. kairilove

kairilove Member

^^ yes! Fingering, reaching up and squeezing tits, using them like handles, getting kinky and lashing my back with a little whip, yanking my head back by the hair, being in the perfect position to give oral if it is a real party ;) the possibilities are endless!

Funwu67, Renn, Jordanfive and 2 others like this.
  9. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

so nice to see that so many girls love doggy style...it's by far the hottest position for me as a man to fuck a girl...you get to grab them by the hips and go soooo deep! Plus you get to see their ass and pull (gently) on their hair to see them arch back...and I think it's so hot to pull out just as your about to finish and blow your load all over her gorgeous butt..what's not to like??

Godson likes this.
  10. noela

noela Members

I like it - although it never makes me orgasm it's just fun to do and passionate. I like doing it to please my significant other too, and give him a good look at my bum.

AS LONG AS ITS IN THE RIGHT HOLE IT'S ALL GOOD.

NakedInfluence, Eric! and jerry420 like this.
  11. doggy style is great, especially when i am craving a really good pussy pounding. i agree with kairilove - it feels great inside, plus there is the hair pulling and tit grabbing and ass slapping availability that is just so much more prominent with a solid doggy style fuck. it also is a great position for the cock to slide into the ass ... and for a great ass pounding. i second the notion, what's not to love?

Funwu67, Godson, zorro69 and 5 others like this.
  12. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

You mean like poodle grooming and designer collars?

14. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?

15. walsh

walsh Senior Member

That bear looks like more it's giving doggy style to a fallen tree.

16. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mQSf4QOwxw"]Frank Zappa - The Poodle Lecture - YouTube

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

17. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

yes! I totally second this...way to be hot, juniper

18. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

totally agree..showing off your ass is the hottest thing you can do!

19. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

LOVE IT haha...so is it ok for a guy to slide into the ass slowly while fucking doggy style? do you have to ask or can you just be gentle and go for it?

20. kairilove

kairilove Member

^^LOL! Who doesn't like surprises every now and then? :devil: