Do Females Notice Any Difference In Feelings - Condom Worn Or Not

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nz male, May 26, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Ladies, just a query: if a guy has intercourse with you & he uses a condom , can you feel any difference between the feel it gives compared if he's not using one? If you didn't see his penis beforehand, do you notice any difference in feelings it gives your vagina at all ?

2. Gray passenger

Gray passenger Member

Yes of course, there is friction, and it feels a lot better. :D You can notice the difference if it's a latex one or a non-latex. If it's shaped differently. All those things. But the most obvious would be with or without a condom.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

With a bit of Durex lube put on condom, doesn't that feel better than just a penis without a condom?
    Ladies: If you were in a dark room & you couldn't see anything & a guy penetrated you 1st with a condom fitted with lube on it & then without a condom on , wouldn't you be able to tell the difference between the 2 when he went inside you ?

4. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Right the moment the condom touches me, yes, I can easily feel it is a condom and not skin. However, that's outside, not inside. I mean, before penetration. Once intercourse is going on, it's the same thing. I know there is a condom, but if I didn't know, I don't think I'd *feel* it. It's in the mind. Perhaps because there's a lot of natural lubrication from my side. I also wonder if there are enough nerve endings in the vagina to feel the difference. I wish! Of course, not all bodies are the same. My vagina isn't that sensitive.

The different feel when he's wearing condom is the relief feel "good, we're at least doing what we're supposed to do to play safe."

5. QueenChapstick

QueenChapstick Member

Well it depends on the position. Sometimes I can tell he's wearing one and sometimes I can't. It's better without but safer with.

6. kairilove

kairilove Member

Yes, it is definitely a different feeling riding a wrapped cock vs bareback. And bare is better! :)

7. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Condom or no condom both feel good. I'd say the only reason without a condom feels better is the skin on skin contact. It's more intimate.
    The trick is, you need to know what you're doing with your member (and also your hands...and you need to kiss) so that your partner isn't paying attention to the fact that there is a condom and is just totally in the moment and the feeling of great sex..

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I'm really looking forward to not needing to use a condom during intercourse again when my wife's final stage of menopause is over & allows us to have sex again without me having to put a condom on each time.. I hate the way condoms take away the natural sensations they prohibit during sex. I hope the bulk lot of them I bought recently are not all needed till she gives the all clear for their use again. I'm sure I can find other ways to use them up before their use by date expires in 3 years time.

9. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

Sex is always better without the condom. It is just safer with one.

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Nice when the natural juices of 2 people cum together & are not kept apart by the artificial flesh.

11. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

A vasectomy would have solved that problem.

12. silk896

silk896 Member

yes, it is different - in ways explained above.
    Bare skin is way more intimate.

For me the biggest difference was no ejaculate inside me. Frankly it's such an intimate part of sex.
    I know condoms are safer, but I actually disliked them intensely.

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I've been told it takes about 1 year after periods no longer occur after menopause begins before it's considered safe that no risk of pregnancy is likely, Its been 22 years of condom use for me since the birth of our last child. Now that my wife is going thru menopause, hopefully the time of using condoms during sex is coming close to an end. Condoms tend to take away some of the intimate pleasures that are much more enjoyable without them.

14. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Once his penis is inside me I can't tell, but around he outside of my vagina I can. I think there's a mental part to it though hat wants to feel skin on skin, and wants to feel him cm inside me. Condoms are essential though o keep us all safe

15. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

I would think that if the guy has a mushroom head, it would feel much better inside her without a condom...

16. silk896

silk896 Member

Ooops, sorry, wrong thread

17. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

If anything, I would imagine the only difference that might be noticed is the teat at the end.

There is obviously a difference to the man, as condoms unavoidably prevents the nerves from making full contact with the required zones. However, at times this can be beneficial either if the man is prone to premature ejaculation, or simply wants to increase his stamina.

On occasion I like to wear a condom while masturbating, just so I can enjoy the additional tension & overall pressure as it get pulled back & forth.

18. rns4lyfe

rns4lyfe Guest

no difference in feeling

19. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I notice a difference when either wearing one or not - it doesn't have the same contact feeling. I don't know if I'm going into her or not if I aren't looking. Don't feel the same as it does with one on.

20. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Of course. It feels...warmer and there's more friction. Nothing beats skin to skin.

21. Insignia

Insignia Member

Yes...almost like plastic......ermmm, you know what i mean!
    Lacks in texture...yes thats right..;)