do/did you have a goal size?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Arnar, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Arnar

Arnar Member

so how many people have or have had or have stretched to their goal size?
    my original stretch goal to get to was a 2, after about 2 years or so i reached it last month, but now im sorta thinking i'd like to go to a 0 sometime soon...

2. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I was orginally going to stop at a 10g, then 4g, then 0g. Basically I figured I would stop when it felt right to do so.

3. scatteredleaves

scatteredleaves Smelly Hobo

goal sizes always change for me.
    for my lobes, it was like 6g to begin with, but i just kept having to get them bigger.
    i remember walking around with 8g jewelry in and my mom saying "you arnt going to make those any bigger are you?" and id say no mom, just one size bigger, i dont like the huge ones.
    a year later im at 5/8" and thinking of going bigger.
    i ended up staying there for a few years. downsized to 00g about half a year ago which really helped the appearance of my blowouts. i still dream of going to 1" but my ears are too damaged so ill probably stay at this size b/c i can get lots of hanging designs and cool stuff to fit.

for my septum, my original goal was 8g or so... from there i went up to 6g as soon as i could, then to 4g. i ended up taking that out and letting it close to 10g but im stretching back up now and have no goal size in mind. if i can get it to 2g or 0g without it becoming too uncomfortable, i probably will.