Do big cocks just feel better?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by HoldenC, May 29, 2005.

1. HoldenC

HoldenC Member

If a guy has a nine incher that's thick too, does it just feel a lot better than regular ones?

No comments about repeating old topics, please.

Just curious.

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

It is an old topic, it's called the search button boyo.

to me, big cocks don't feel better, they feel worse. They hurt a lot easier than an "average" sized cock.

3. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

another dumb threat

4. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member

No not really. But it depends on the girl the looser and wetter the girl then she'll like it, but for me personaly it would hurt like hell.

5. Keramptha

Keramptha Senior Member

when im lazy i think i want a big dick. when im energetic. if hes small... ill compensate by being a snug fit.

so its all about whosa good match, or combo...at the right tiem.. all circumastcnes rprevailling... and talking about this is remeinding of the drought i ma suffering.....

6. Keramptha

Keramptha Senior Member

also physicL ATTRACTIon and sex being a mind game. sometimes thiough. all i want is a big one.....

7. Shroomism

Shroomism Member

I have 9 inches.. not real thick though.. just average thickness.. but I've never gotten any complaints ;)

Maybe an ouch every once in a while.. but other than that... it's all good

The difference is you can control how much you use. You don't have to use all 9 inches. You can go in halfway or three quarters, and if they want it deeper.. well then you got it covered! I could rarely even go all the way in with my ex, unless she was near her period.. in which case I think the cervix moves up a little giving some more room in there. Hehe.. I liked to tease her with it.. giving 1 inch, 2 inches, 3 inches.. until she was begging.. and then BAM.. 8 or 9. If you have 4 inches, well.. you can only go in 4 inches.

All in all I think size does matter to an extent.. but it's much more so how you use it. It you got the size, and you know how to use it, well then, you have a happy lover.

If you have a huge cock and you just pound away, you are gonna cause more pain than pleasure. I learned my lesson the hard way when we got a little too passionate and in the moment.. and I was pounding away.. and the next day she was bleeding :( :eek:.. and not from the monthly cycle. So ya gotta be gentle with the monster, sensual.. master of your domain, control and rhythm and smooth flow. Think of how she feels, make sure she feels good and always get suggestions for improvement. Put her pleasure above your own.. it's easy for guys to get off.. it takes some work to get the females purring. That way, there's no OUCH, and lots of OHH YESS. :)

8. kabamami

kabamami Member

I prefer smaller ones... I would say that my boyfrineds is average size and when I first started having sex w/ him, I couldnt really feel anything but pain. So i guess if ur loose u will like a bigger one

9. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

Bigger ones can be more fun, but I'm a smaller girl...so it's painful

10. kym1979

kym1979 Member

I have had big ones small ones thick ones thin ones I like a reasonably big thick one between 7-8" seems best for me altho I have had bigger well over 9" that was ok and one over 11" that was hard work :)

11. psychedelic goddess

psychedelic goddess ♥Messenger of Love♥

isn't it all relative to the size of the chick? i think every girl yearns for a snug fit ;)

12. MissBHave

MissBHave insert clever phrase here

the answer is yes

13. undefeated

undefeated Member

this girl i knew was getting fucked by a 6' dick. but i have no idea how big her bf's cock was.

14. Sagebrush

Sagebrush Member

how much does it really matter in the life? love>sex

15. hoboberg

hoboberg Member

Its not how deep you fish? Its how you wiggle your worm :)

16. Love.Hate.Love

Love.Hate.Love Guest

Three words:
    1. Are
    2. You
    3. In?

And no I guess, in relationships especially, dick size isn't too terribly important. That's why god invented toys people.

17. Dipper

Dipper Member

A 6 foot dick? Holy shit! 6 feet!

18. tomboy_chick

tomboy_chick Member

well, it is an old topic! ... lol

somebody already said it in another thread somewhere ... every woman has a range of cock sizes she can take comfortably, and it doesn't much matter whether you're at the small end of the range or the large end.

if you're outside the range, either too small or too big, it's not gonna work very well.

19. pennydevil

pennydevil Guest

It's all relative and as some girls have pointed out entirely dependent on personal taste, I happen toprefer bigger cocks because their is aan obvious visual appeal as well as I like the feeling of being made to feel "full" so to speak, this is not shared by a lot of other girls I know, to be honest I only know about 3 other girls with a preference for really big ones as most seem happy with average, on the other hand I don't know anyone with a personal preference for small ones......none of this was a second thought to me until I started dating black guys anyway......

20. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Since there seems to be such a variety of what size is best, I wonder why the theory of evolution hasn't evolved man to just have the ability to shapeshift the size of their penis for the lady's wants at that particular a time.

You'd think a mutation like that would've occurred by now.