do any girls

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by norazeric, Feb 1, 2009.

1. norazeric

norazeric Member

Hump things when they masturbate?

2. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

I've humped pillows, blankets, hands, stuffed animals, vibrators and that's all I can think of at the moment.

3. Gumby

Gumby Banned

My tongue is at your disposal!

4. Aine6923

Aine6923 Member

oh yes! if it gets really intense, I literally hump, though I say buck, the air really high and fast and have to grab things to soften the sound so I don't wake my roommate :p

5. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

Chicks can damn near hump anything it seems. Oh well. Guess it makes up for the pains and inconveniences of the monthly cycle.

6. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Great attitude! The cup is always half full for you. Always positive...

7. JoeBone

JoeBone Member

I would guess a lot women start masturbating by putting pillows etc. between their legs and humping. I had a girlfriend who had a an old stuffed rabbit she'd humped since she was a little girl. When she got older, she'd could have an orgasm that way. When I knew her, she still sometimes fucked "bunny," -- who looked like he was about to fall apart.

I didn't know what she was doing at the time, but my sister used to put a certain pillow between her legs and rock back and forth while we watched TV. God help you if you tried to take that pillow.

8. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

That's hilarious, dude.

But did you ever get to ask your ex for the rabbit? You know, as a keepsake?

Never mind. Parting females from old stuffed toys is like a form of kidnapping to them.