Dmt

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by whiterabbit, May 25, 2004.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Member

Has anyone here ever done DMT. I found a website that sells it's for 35.00 for 200 milligrams. I hear it's really wild. Is it worth it

2. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I havnen't tried it as of yet, but it is definately worth trying; just don't be standing up when you take a hit. Check out Erowid for some journals and what not if you want to go into detail.

3. jtryp

jtryp Member

5-meo-dmt isn't dmt. check again i bet the site is selling 5-meo-dmt actually i know they are because dmt is illegal almost everywhere if not everywhere. dmt is a lot better (hense illegal) but 5-meo ain't so bad, don't expect something 'fun' though it's more of an experience, lots of people say they feel like they are dying :cool:

4. madboy139

madboy139 Member

5 meo dmt is just as good as dmt if not better. most sources for DMT actually contain some 5-meo-dmt because it generally is exctracted from plant sources which contain both. around here we get toad venom a lot which is completely NUTS.

5. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Show some damn respect, heathens!
    Yes, DMT is a very mind expanding chemical which far surpasses LSD, Mescaline, Salvia, amd MDMA, amongst others. Prepare, get a nice comfortable spot, with friends you can trust. From another's point of view, you'll be passed out, but from yours, you won't even be on this planet. Read up on erowid; hell, PM EllisDTrip, he's the only one who really knows what the hell he's talking about anyways.

6. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Ya, watch out for that destruction of ego thing, some people often do feel as though they are dying; I actually enjoy the feeling for some reason o_O.

7. jtryp

jtryp Member

>>>>5 meo dmt is just as good as dmt if not better

everyone is diffrent i suspose, but you are defentaly the odd one out on that statement. most seem to like n,n dmt a lot more, ime it's a lot more indepth and completly more visual, 5-meo has some visual disturbance but nothing like the geometric waves of a real d flash. you're right about it being extracted from plants mostly but about containing both n,n and 5-meo, well phlaris grass and a few others do but these are generally avoided because of that, 5-meo has lower dosage and will over power the n,n which most find the more enjoyable of the two. mhrb, demantious illinois (sp?) are the ones primarly used for extract, both of which contain no 5-meo-dmt.

toad venom contain both 5-meo-dmt and bufotnine, i've smoked it before and it was intense but couldn't even compare to dmt really, just as intense but not as useful really, felt like i was coming up the whole time, still have some laying around after months never got around to hitting it up more than the first couple times, it's unintersting to me as even time it seems the exact same thing to me :cool:

8. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

you can take low doses of n,n,DMT in like an ayauscha brew with harmaline and shit and trip out without going all the way into ego loss, right? i mean, i wanna try DMT but im not too into being blasted into a hyperverse, ive had ego loss before and it was scary and black, i would have REALLY freaked out if i was seeing crazy shit all over and shit.

and does anyone experience vertigo, which i would imagine to be a HORRIBLE side effect. is that just with the 5meo?

9. jtryp

jtryp Member

aya will smack you down real quick, plus make you puke yer guts out. just shoot low at first and see what happens, like 10-12g mhrb, should be a nice mellow dose probably no ego-loss ect at that level. :cool:

10. madboy139

madboy139 Member

i suppose what we get as dmt is something else because i have never had the same type of experiences on what was sold to me as dmt as i had on toad venom.

11. jtryp

jtryp Member

or poorly extracted, dmt isn't usually something you can buy from people, you have to extract it yourself, unless you know a chemist, or a friend extracts it but most people don't. i fucked up a couple extractions before and never got anything but a slight tryptamine buzz off dmt. 5-meo isn't less intense just not as good imo :cool: