DMT street price?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by dethklok11, Oct 11, 2011.

1. dethklok11

dethklok11 Member

Id like to make my money back if I extract it. How much is it worth and what weights? Thanks. P.s. How much dmt per kilogram of mhrb? I know its a little much to ask but thanks again

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i bought a half gram for $30

3. evilreign

evilreign Member

That's relatively cheap, I've seen half grams go for $50 easy. One guy was even charging people 15 a hit, which looked like about 80-100 mgs to me.

Luckily I never had to put up with that bullshit. Isn't having good connects great? :2thumbsup:

Well at least until I moved :(

4. floes

floes Senior Member

dmt is worth way more then money. it will take you further then money. its a very precis molecule. anybody can get money, anyone can get a job and go get money. but only those who choose to take the time to master the art of extracting it who will have the knowledge and understanding of its true value. and once you truly understand the power of dmt, and the ripple it leaves in your life, how it opens your spirit to new understandings of places beyond this matrix of energy we live in, beyond this consciousness. you will understand you have to be the mediator of who can access that, such a precious molecule like dmt, should only be in the hands of those who know the true power of it, and to use it spirtually, its cool to share with people, turn them on, teach them, help them experiance them. but if you sold someone some and sent them on the way and never put any effort into education them on proper techniques to vaporize how natural it is and what a tryptamine is where it comes from and everything about it, to share that knowledge and get that person to understand what they are about to do, so they can really get the fullest of that experience.

you cant really get dmt on the street to often, its not a common street drug, because its a tool, and those who have it should realize the value of it, and not let it go so loosely to something as simple as money. anyone can get money, who can get dmt. once you smoke enough dmt, you will truly realize that money isent anything of value come paired to value of the spirit molecule.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Finally someone who understands why being a cheapskate with these consciousness molecules is a whole special level of idiotic.

6. Popyou&aPILL

Popyou&aPILL Member

7. Coupon

Coupon Member

I bought this substance (5-MeO-DALT This research chemical is said to be an analogue of DMT) by 29.00 per gram

8. ivnep1

ivnep1 Guest

why buy it when you can make it?
    all post are fictional

9. Squidzz

Squidzz Guest

My dealer sold me 1.2 grams of DMT for only 50 bucks..lol

10. dxpten

dxpten Guest

Depends who and where ..

My friend ....Very long time friend made me a deal cause he needed money, 100$ for 6grams.