DMT knowitalls....

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Joey Cid, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Joey Cid

Joey Cid Member

well Ive never tried dmt Ive heard it is awesome, but know one really explained in detail what it is like. i guess its not essential that i find out through this forum, because i plan to try it soon anyway, but what should i expect, tell me the story of your experience with DMT

2. GoodVibes1

GoodVibes1 Member

my most recent dmt trip went like this.

after two large hits my whole body started to vibrate and tunnel vision started. thats when i took my third hit and closed my eyes. when i closed my eyes i was sucked from my room and thrown through kaleidoscopic walls and all of a sudden i was in some sort of... apartment or house.
    in the house were many beings that were obviously feminine the spoke to me in a distorted/electronic language i didn't understand. all of these beings were offering me two different things. some held white orbs of light and others offered a black orb. next before i knew it i was coming back to this reality.

3. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

for the best reports, i suggest either checking out erowid, or reding "DMT: the spirit molecule"

4. Mr_Pat

Mr_Pat Member

What would happen if you chose the wrong orb? Or is there a wrong orb?

5. GoodVibes1

GoodVibes1 Member

who knows? i chatted with people at dmt nexus and according to what a shaman told afoaf of a member, the white orb is used for healing. no idea about the black orbs.

6. Today

Today Member

If the white is healing, the black most obviously mean pain or suffering. CHOOSE THE WHITE ONE!!! but seriously, i've had a similiar experience.

7. Joey Cid

Joey Cid Member

sweet sounds pretty cool. i had a really intense acid trip that was nuts and crazy out of body like that. i think it will be enlightening.

8. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

it surely is the connection you feel is intenseee

9. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

10. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

11. greenhermit

greenhermit Member

Where on that page is the DMT analysis?