DMT is coming to find me.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by G0dm4ch1n3, Feb 13, 2011.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Assuming I didnt try to noodle around with pharmahuaca, a gram would probably last me about a half year or more. This is assuming I was on my 'normal' trip schedule with other psychedelics as well.

Coopdog up there sounds like he used it pretty frequently, same with spicey cat, I've noticed frequent use of DMT in quite a few actually. I couldnt use it as such, its probably my favorite trip visually and its just a cool experience I'm not trying to make seem standard anytime soon.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Have you only smoked Changa so far?

3. Dancing til Dawn

Dancing til Dawn Senior Member

Dont worry my dear he really has nothing better to do than look at things in a very black and white way, amazing considering his claim as a psy expert!
    !!!

4. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

Yeah, mine lasted almost 2 months. But that's just cause I've been so cooped up, like you have apparently observed.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've never claimed myself to be a psy expert... A cactus having spikes is pretty fucking black and white so if you mean empirical evidence and logic, I do often look at things black and white.

6. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

Not really, the comeup was overwhelming. I had to sit down with my eyes closed for about 20 minutes because I was extremely sensitive to light, I had tunnel vision except it was very bright white, not black. I was physically uncomfortable, dizzy and uncoordinated. It felt like a lot of "stuff" was flying around my head. It was hot and sunny that day which I'm sure attributed to 90% of the discomfort, though I was drinking plenty of water. After the comeup subsided it became my usual ho-hum MDMA experience with 5 or 6 anxiety spikes, maybe a little something extra going on in the background but it was barely noticeable. IIRC, my dose was 150mg MDMA, 10mg 4-aco.

I think I will give this one another chance though, not in the heat of the summer. I'm really tempted to throw in 10-15mg 2c-i when I go to the show but another part of me wants to just have one shining experience with MDMA on its own first.

7. Coopdog

Coopdog Member

If you break through there is no consciousness of "here" or your body, or any connection to it. There are different levels to the DMT experience, with the total loss of ego being part of it.

I had some for almost three yrs now. That picture has about a quarter oz of yellow shards, two grams of good light yellow fluff and two grams of white fluff, all different grades of DMT, about 70 hits of good blotter, a gram of mescaline HCL, and a couple oz of shrooms and some beautiful 15 week flowering malawi sweet skunk sativa. :)

I used it one time and changed my entire life, and put me on a spiritual path after a total breakthru experience during which I got the entire cosmic download. It took weeks to process it all, and truly changed my entire life. I thought I had died, could not feel myself breathing, could not feel anything. I was consciousness floating in the void on a huge green energy grid. I remembered I was upset about something, had I killed myself? Had my wife killed me? Had a nuclear bomb gone off? I did not know wha the hell happened, but while I was there I went through some bizarre changes.

I didn't touch that stuff again for a loooong time, until I needed another reset of my brain. maybe did it three times in two years before I realized you could just roll a dmt blunt and pass it around and trip yer ass off without leaving your body. Truly enjoyable, but be careful making a habit of messing with your serotonin and dopamine levels in your brain, keep that an occasional thing so they stay regulated naturally, becuase fucking them up is a nightmare that can be everlasting for some people. Not saying DMT has done that to folks, but it can sure fuck with your sense of reality for damn sure.

Peace...

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah you should have a great time with just the mdma and caffiene.

That's unfortunate Aces Flip didnt go so well for you.

9. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

It's alright, it will be good next time. thanks for all the support :cheers2:

10. Dancing til Dawn

Well my friend there is a million colours in between- and yes like i said it had been de-spiked which is one of the first steps in preparation.
    You jump on people to make up for your own inadequacies, before they have had a moment to explain. I am sure this is a common theme in your life as it shines through online.
    :sunny:

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Actually I think I jump on people because I'm realizing how adequate I am thank you. I actually dwelled in my inadequacies for far too long and still do occasionally and rarely take that out on other people. Many of the people I Jump on are people whose opinions I actually value too, otherwise I wouldn't bother trying to make an argument or point out an error in what they said.

If you go on here and talk all this bull about using San Pedro Cacti (or any Psychedelics) sacramentally and don't even realize it's different than Peruvian Torch or say that it doesn't have Spines on it, I'm going to call you on your bullshit. Just because you're stupid and supplying false information doesn't mean the rest of the people here should suffer from it.

12. Dancing til Dawn

In our local shamanic shop the san pedro is de-spiked when it arrives for transportation, bullshit is when someone is misleading on purpose is this what you are suggesting?
    :peace:

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Lol George W.Bush spoke alot of bullshit that I don't think was on purpose, Bullshit can be unintentional and just as destructive as intentionally misleading bullshit.

14. Dancing til Dawn

That just says it all really :confused: ok enuff said 'yawn' your boring me now! I just want you to think before you jump down peoples throats- but I can see that is a tall order.
    :love:

15. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i have to agree with GB here. all about "harm reduction" and the facts.

seems like you guys are bringing up things straight outta other threads. not that threads don't get derailed, but c'mon. maybe you could save the personal insults for PMs?

16. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

now, something else from another thread:

it's just like that time i was on L with some friends (the only time it was daunting, GB) and i had to verbalize the fact that we were getting caught up in some negative vibes and had to work out way through them:grouphug:

17. Dancing til Dawn

You are correct you will hear no more from me, I just don't like a bully! :2thumbsup:

18. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Just popped back on because I miss this place to find you two bickering. My feelings were not THAT hurt over what GB said. I have much respect for him. He has enlightened me about many things. I didn't appreciate being called a liar and I got a bit of an attitude over it but I understand. I knew what I meant. Sometimes communication over the internet can be misleading.

19. Dancing til Dawn

someone who is going to take information on sacred plants and ingest them by reading a post is hardly likely - shhhh, ... oops ....

Why shouldnt we challenge each other, isnt that how we learn .....????
    :)

Very true, it is only good for getting the essence of a person across. He has respect from forum users thats why he needed to be put straight on a few things!
    I hope DMT has found its way to you, and the very thing you felt was 'scary' is actually brain food and is very very pleasant in most cases- Have no fear and m'dear you cant go far wrong...

Happy journeying
    xxx

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

One would think that's how you learn... But when you're not going to listen to the other person it defeats the purpose. I've never heard/read you say a single productive thing in my time here on these forums in regards to psychedelics.

Everyone else in this thread has furthered my understanding and knowledge of psychedelics, even if there are times I don't agree with them.