DMT is coming to find me.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by G0dm4ch1n3, Feb 13, 2011.

1. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

I know my time is neigh. I know it because I am finally ready. I want to see 'life' in it's rawest form. I want to know what it is like to be one with the collective unconscious. I want to be embraced by it, loved by it, taught by it, and allow it to tear down these barriers. I am ready...

2. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Please see my stickey at the top of the DMT section for extraction teks. Best to extract DMT rather than buy it. It will be cleaner and offer you few anxieties about purity, sources, etc.

Best of luck to you in your journeys. Welcome to the world of spice.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Please refrain from lying about having taken drugs, I get fixated on stupid shit sorry I can't tolerate it when it comes to dmt.

4. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Never understood the big DMT 'I'm ready' hype, i found it a much easier and gentle experience than shrooms and lsd.

5. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

What I said was a bit misleading. I'm sorry. I do love DMT though I have never tried it. I love what it is. I just haven't had the pleasure of the experience yet. Thank you for calling me out, though. That was nice of you. If you don't know someone personally, simple comments do not contain the full truth because you have no idea for a back story. Instead of getting into the reason I love DMT even though I have never taken it because it seemed too deep considering the context of the conversation, I just simply said that I love it. I am sorry that it bothered you so much as to hunt down that quote and post it here in anger.

6. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

DMT found me a while ago... now I'm waiting for the courage and, to a lessser degree, good set and setting to fall into place. Not sure why I'm so scared of this one. I literally wake up everyday asking myself if it's going to be the day but always chicken out and find some lame excuse why it's not a good day. I'm really becoming quite frustrated with myself but my brazenness has been slapped down about a hundred pegs since Salvia... before Salvia I would swallow, snort, whatever I could get my hands on without a second thought, never had a problem letting go. I'm a fuckin scaredy cat these days :( It's really pissing me off because I let the Fear get in the way of a lot of good opportunitites. I'm fine once I'm tripping then I remember why I love it so much but it's ballsing up to dosing that's the issue.

7. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Salvia is some cold soulless trip IMO, DMT is the opposite:sunny:

8. SweetBlasphemy

I hear this a lot when comparing the nature of the two but my Fear comes from the blast off mostly... That lack of transition between baseline and fully submerged. With Salvia I was sitting on my sofa one moment thinking it wasn't kicking in and literally within the blink of an eye I had no idea where/who I was... I want to say it "caught me off guard" but that would be an understatement... scared the everloving shit out of me would be more appropriate.

9. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

I feel the exact same way. :2thumbsup:

Ever since my latest DPT trip I've been a lot more cautious about psychedelic use.. I'd like to call it maturing about tripping, but I truly know that I'm just being a scaredy cat as well.

I've tried smoking it numerous times, though, but part of the problem is that whenever I smoke DMT I don't truly feel ready to blast off, thus I cloud my head with thoughts about what the experience might bring and probably don't try to inhale as much vapor as I could inhaling.

10. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

As much as I know it's wrong I agree with SB. Salvia left me with incredible fear of the possibilities of drug and mind.

But fuck fear, buite the bullet if you want it so bad. You've been sitting there hyping yourself about DMT for months now. Do it or give it to someone who will lol

11. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

God damn I love my low tolerance. I save fucking money of drugs with my light head. Give me a hair over a threashold dose and I have become a ballon.

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i have the same reservations as SB, even though i was always kinda timid with dosing psychedelics :)

the thing i am most worried about is the transition as well, and possibly not remembering that i took a drug. but maybe we're stupid for comparing it to salvia. we've read that it's a much different, "warmer" trip. we know all the facts. yet it remains intimidating.

as another example, i will fret over how many tabs of L i might eat. "man, 3 might be A LOT" so i eventually eat three of them, and on the peak of the trip i think "what was i afraid of? a little more, definitely wouldn't be bad"

13. SweetBlasphemy

heh. I've only had acid twice but I did the same thing. The first time I definitely hyped it up and procrastinated (not as bad as DMT) and was nervous as hell waiting for the come up. I took 3 that time and by the peak I was like "I should have ate 6"... last time, about a month ago I only took 2 because I haven't been hitting the psyches like I used to and I guess I feared it would hit me harder or something. It was pretty mild but fun, and again I wondered what I was so afraid of. Maybe I'm not experienced enough yet but I just feel a lot more comfortable and confident in my ability to handle a freak out on acid compared to other things... I have 5 tabs left and that's what I'm eating next time darn it.

You're only a state away... we should deem together.

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Acid's not overhyped, it just constantly gets dosed at lower levels. I'm sure it doesn't happen to everyone but acid is incredibly abrasive on the psyche. Its far more taunting than mushrooms, and I haven't had a 'bad trip' on it but I've had periods of a trip that is just like being dragged through my own mental muck. I've definitely had 3 hits before that just put me in an extremely vulnerable space where I'd much rather be on 5 g's of mushrooms than back there.

15. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

I think I've been dosing acid too low. My first acid trip was a hero dose compared to all my later ones. But those tabs were big as my thumb nail lol and the ones I've had recently were very small... only took 3 tops... but throwing DMT into a moderate acid trip sure as shit takes it up a good few notches, and I've done that a good few times lol.

LSD + DMT = Humility

16. SweetBlasphemy

Yeah, I agree that unless you know the source and exact concentration, most people over estimate their dose. But in my limited experience, that 3 tab trip had me 10x higher than I'd ever been on anything but I just had this sense of trust? or comfort that I don't usually get on intense trips. The whole time it just felt like everything was "alright" even through the rough patches. 2c-i rough patches are harder to get through to me and I always get the mental muck from shrooms and 4-aco-dmt. But like I said, it's only been twice so perhaps Lucy has yet to give me a swift kick in the ass.

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yaaaah... When you are unsure that you will ever regain sanity everything is not 'alright.' Salvia definitely took me higher mentally but it took me so far beyond recognition everything was hindsight, LSD is a present moment balancing act between heightened sensation/enlightenment and insanity. I feel the psychedelics that are strictly phenethylamines or tryptamines are narrowily focused in this sense. They only highlight certain aspects of the psyche. But a combo (2ci + 4-aco dmt for example) could definitely emulate the feeling I imagine.

18. SweetBlasphemy

Well that would accurately describe what I felt on 2c-i + 4-aco, there were a few instances in the trip that I thought I couldn't possibly bear just a few more hours and seriously considered ending my life to get out of it... I was going to say "except for Salvia" but I just consider that feeling to be in a category of its own, not able to compare it.

On acid I have felt like I was at the brink of possibly going insane, that weird teetering feeling that I can't really describe where you feel like you're dangling on the edge of something BAD, but once again it just didn't phase me like it can on other things. I will be sure to report my updated feelings once I eat the 5 remaining tabs though.

19. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i can't recall having any daunting feelings from LSD. admittedly, i've mostly taken lower doses, but i have taken 3 or 4 hits a few times, and a hit or two of stuff that i can tell is higher potency. point is, i've tripped "pretty good" on LSD, and many times more than shrooms, but i have to disagree, GB. i find shrooms to be much more "daunting" than LSD. lots of it could be due to set and setting obviously, but i've had a few different shroom trips in different times in my life that were...daunting. never with LSD. not saying that will be true for everyone though - just my experience. i've always had that "trust" that SB mentioned on LSD. it's always just...perfect

20. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

my first time we constructed a special place to do it we built from fluorescent wool a pyramid with cushions inside this was the designated space.

njoy :)