DMT is beautiful

Discussion in 'DMT' started by CannbisSouL, Feb 7, 2009.

1. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

So yesterday I tried out an ayahuasca analogue brew (3g Syrian Rue and 4g Mimosa Rootbark)
    I ground up the rue seeds and parachuted them with a piece of paper. Then, half an hour later, I drank a mimosa brew that I had prepared earlier.
    In the beginning there was some intense nausea, but after a while (like 45 minutes or so) the nausea went away. I went over to meditate, and this is where it got crazy.
    It felt like my spirit was just floating and roaming around, during the come up, all I could do was laugh and I was almost crying, it was just really beautiful. Then, I put on some music for the peak. I was meditating on things that had happened in my life, and problems I've had, then I tried to talk. I could barley put my thoughts into words, my thoughts were racing all over the place and I just couldn't be bothered being able to put them into words.
    All in all, DMT is a great thing. I don't think there's any way to put DMT into words so that other people can understand how beautiful it really is :D
    I'm sure that rabbit hole goes much deeper than I experienced, but I figured that for my first time it would be better to start low, instead of going too high and freaking out.

2. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

never done ayahuasca, but ive smoked DMT a few times. It is definitely a magical, beautiful substance. I reccomend it for anyone looking to have a life changing experience.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Awesome, I can't wait to do this. CS, can you describe the mimosa brew you made? I haven't really looked into ayahuasca at all, only DMT base, and you make it sound very easy, tek-wise.

4. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

COUGH* (erowid) COUGH*

5. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

That sounds like an amazing experience. A friend of mine recently told me about DMT and I've been looking into it. Sounds like something you really need to try to fully understand.

6. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

there is no way to fully understand dmt. each trip is different, and holds new insights which you have never experienced. you can understand everything about the substance, except the experience.

7. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

8. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Yeah, I've heard it was kinda like that. I just meant that you had to do it to understand like, how out-of-this-world or whatever it all is.

9. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

you know ive wanted to smoke DMT for a long time, but i never put much consideration into ayahuasca or any other oral brew until now. for people who have done both, how would you compare the two?

10. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i worry about the solitary drinkers i hear about some times. (this time with the op) i dont know you so i can only assume. but, your young, i dont mean to speak in a condesending tone, but these plants hold alot of power. there are other forces that are introduced through the plants. ayahuasca really does put one in contact with the "spirit realms". you should at least understand this if your to continue.

11. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

DMT is the truth, plain and simple

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Then it sounds like an extremely personal, and intimate journey, like any psychedelic experience. If one is brave and true, one does not need his hands held.

13. kapalahead

kapalahead Member

well, sometimes you need your hand held - or at least I've needed my hand held from time to time.

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

When you see the nature of self and reality, you understand the pointlessness of having your hand held. What is it that is holding your hand? What is it that needs it's hand held? You are it, it is you, so hold yourself, alone, yet never lonely.

15. Xora

Xora Member

I have 30g of M. Hostilis Root Bark and have been thinking of making the brew. Was it very visual?

16. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

It had amazing visuals behind closed eyelids. Don't expect to see stuff starting to melt all over, but behind closed eyelids you can see the most amazing colorful patterns and visuals. I had a fairly low dose, just to get my feet wet, like I said, and I'm sure if you up the dose the visuals will be more intense.

Don't try 30g for your first time though, first of all you will probably vomit fairly early on unless you purify the brew. Secondly, 30g might overwhelm you, turning you off from this wonderful brew, which would be a shame.

17. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i never close my eyes when on dmt.. it really seems like a silly idea at the time and takes a while for thigns to emerge from the splay of colours.

DMT is the most intense, awesome, meaningful drug in the world.

No one can be a 'strict atheist' after smoking dmt, unless they simply don't care about what they believe and decide to call themselves strict atheists.

This doesnt mean you will 'see' the truth, or 'know' god. You might have some pretty damn magnificent apparitions or inner dialogues.. but there is no reason to think that this is anything other than your brain working in overdrive

18. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i agree with what you say, but neither of us know the original poster. lets not pretend that we're talking about decisions that dont carry real concequences. i dont really feel like its a good idea for a 15 year old to expirement with these plants without some kind of guidence. (guidence is somthing entirely different than a held hand)
    ayahuasca isnt lsd.
    i have worked with these plants and seen crisis in ceremony before.

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

i made that post prior to trying DPT. After trying DPT, I take back what I said. I worry too about people doing these things alone, lol. We dont necessarily need a way to explain the experience, but if we could get a way to explain the intensity of the experience, that would at least let people know that this is not like drinking some DXM or something. This is on another level.

Think of a scale, 1-10. A scale of experiences in your life ranked in intensity. 1 is something you can do with your eyes closed and distracted, like programming a vcr. 10 is your wildest shroom trip, your first time making love, that day you skydived, whatever.

where do you rank birth on this scale? as soon as you really consider it, you realize that your birth was the single most intense moment of your biological life. It is also the most psychedelic moment in any persons life. Your world suddenly develops a tear in it, then your entire universe expels you from its depths through this blinding tear of blooming, buzzing chaos into the hands of an entity who flips you upside down and spanks you. DPT and DMT are on this level of intensity. The absolute pinnacle of intensity for a biological organism. So as a rule of thumb, ask yourself, "right now, would I be ready to have a real hole tear itself in my universe, and to be pushed through this hole by every single thing I know, in a final culminating moment of existence like a grand exhalation to what has up until now been an inhalation. And am I ready to emerge on that other side and have my wits about me, not collapse in terror or panic or be frozen in shock or wonder, and coming back to my universe, would I be ready to return back to my 9-5 job, school, family, all that. And they could never know, because this is "just a drug" to them."

thats really the prep one needs to go through imo.

20. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

oh god... the 9 to 5. lol that always the hardest for me to come back to.

*cries to self* "why cant i just grow my hair and pick fruit from the trees and swim in the rivers and live naked and natural on the earth with my tribe" lol.

ah, but that is not what i have to work with here. my world is not so simple and pure. but still, i must honor it as it is, and continue to show up with an open heart and a centered presence. its a beneficially challanging practice no?