dmt in rectum?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by skyboy877, Sep 18, 2012.

1. skyboy877

skyboy877 Member

is this true? how would SWIM do this?

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Never heard of anyone doing this before.

What is wrong with smoking it? Is that not enough hyperspace for you?

3. Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus Member

Even if it is somebody else you're talking about, can we please not use "SWIM"
    lol

Never heard of a "DMT suppository".. I think I may have heard of free-basing DMT before, but that was just some guy on youtube, so who knows how accurate that is! Just smoke it/vape it

4. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

5. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

i read on another forum this guy and his girlfriend injected it in to their ass and tripped out to some next lever for like an hour. i think thats just taking it too far though, why would u wanna do that? just smoke it. This is how people start killing themselves, next thing you know people are injecting it in to their eyes

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

any water soluble drug can be taken rectally and i hear it goes directly into the bloodstream rather than having to go through the digestive tract. sounds great if your into those kinds of drugs but i also heard many people say they feel sick when they take it that way. well not many but a high percentage to the number of people i heard tried it that way.