dmt- I long for you

Discussion in 'DMT' started by guerillabedlam, Jun 1, 2010.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

So I've seen it once in my life but never got the chance to try it out. I've done 5 Meo dmt once but looking to try the 'real deal' at least once. I feel I'm sliding ever further into rc territory as I haven't even had mushrooms in over 2 years.

So what's the deal...

I probably cannot make crystals here as I hardly use our kitchen and I don't think the roommates would appreciate some obviously non edible concotion being brewed up. Isnt there a straight plant material that can be smoked? If so how does this alter the experience and is this a worthwhile method? Im aware of ayahuasca as well but I'm looking more for the short highly colored blastoff. Any info/help/tips would be appreciated.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

3. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

You can always workup some Aya, and really do not need the kitchen for that. well maybe just one eye on the stove top!

4. gushtunkinflupped

gushtunkinflupped Member

Its really easy to pull of an extraction off in your own room man!....and sooo worth it. Oh high doses of ayahuasca, or mushrooms are probably as close as you will get to smoked dmt, since they are, after all, dmt.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

how do you pull it off in the room ? Dont you need a stove?

6. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

crock pot

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

ahhh ok.... Is ayahuasca really worth it? And before rushing to say yes. I mean if I have a fair amount of experience with LSD, shroom, ketamine, mescaline, salvia, etc does it provide anthing different than those. I'm sure it feels different but are the realizations and stuff to take out of the trip pretty much the same? I'm looking into some root bark and wondering if It would be good to purchase enough for just Dmt or for ayahuasca too, since I don't see myself taking a journey to south America anytime soon and trippin with shamans.

8. autumnbreeze

autumnbreeze Member

Ayahuasca is actually far more likely to give you something to 'take back' then smoking straight dmt. Some very few people I've met have had life-changing experiences with dmt, but most seem to come back with a general sense of 'Whoa...wait, wtf was that?!?'. The experience is just so over the top overwhelming that it's often hard to make heads or tails of it. But it's still worth seeing. Ayahuasca is less intense, and lasts much longer, so is more likely to be a 'visionary' experience. They built an entire culture around the use of the stuff, as a holy sacrament.

Btw, most recipes for making crystalline dmt involve mixing lye with acid. Do not do this in your kitchen. Caustic, toxic and potentially explosive fumes. Bad, bad news. Do in a well ventilated area with breathing and eye protection if you are going to do it at all. Do your homework, take precautions, be safe.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

LOL the kitchen is probably alot more well ventilated than my room. My old roommate made Dmt in the kitchen without problems, he did wear goggles though.

10. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

My father traveled to Peru to participate in ayahuasca ceremony with local shaman. He ended up taking the shaman to the hospital. So much for culture.

11. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

wait was that that skinny kid on cbs the other day ?

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I got your culture right here :redface:

[​IMG]

13. autumnbreeze

autumnbreeze Member

What's your point? Shaman's get old, get sick. Ayahuasca isn't a cure all. And in more recent times there's been a habit of using nicotine in the ceremony, as an emetic, which has caused some problems.

Ayahuasca has strong visionary potential. Studies have shown that people who use it regularly average out to be notably more well-adjusted and psychologically sound than the average population, and healthier than average for their relative wealth, likely as a side effect of emotional well-being. It's not a perfect cure-all, and isn't going to solve all you problems or cause immortality, but it does have a powerfully positive effect on many, many lives.

I really don't get what your cutesie anecdote has to do with what I said.

14. Electric_Wizard

Electric_Wizard Member

Yopo seeds are an option, however you would need someone to blast it into your nasal cavities. I imagine this would be quite painful, though it would give a decent trip with enough material.
    I still strongly suggest doing an extraction, if you really want the ultra intensity of smoked DMT (and less pain). :peace::sifone:
    Psilocybin mushrooms do not contain DMT, they contain psilocybin, hence the name. As far as I know there are no DMT containing fungi.:peace:

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

it doesn't cause immortality? Damn minds made up I'm not trying it :rolleyes:

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

humans die, thats part the cycle. [​IMG]

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

can you recycle?

18. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Human beings are visionary by nature. Can you cite these studies that give us such a plethora of perspective? Those claims seem over the top.
    True story, in English.

Beyond that, I detect a bit of the selling of a personal cultural identification, meaning we too vociferously extol the virtues of ayahuasca culture. Give me the vision of Newton and Bohr, and Copernicus and Einstein, or Arther C Clark for god sake.

Just kidding, sort of.

19. autumnbreeze

autumnbreeze Member

The studies I reference I learned about through MAPS. Will try to hunt out the references. As for the visions of scientists, I stand firm on the principle that science makes for a very bad basis for philosophy. Science is useful for making models of reality, excellent for prediction making, but useless for discussing the true nature of things. It utilizes inductive reasoning and Occam's razor, creating efficient and effective models of phenomena. But those models will always remain merely models, the most efficient and useful ones that fit the available data, but -never- the only models that fit.

I think -you- are selling a bit of personal cultural identification, meaning you too vociferously extol the virtues of scientific cultural elements. I have studied the gentlemen you mention in some depth(aside from Clarke). As individuals they were all pretty unpleasant people. And as for theory, all my years studying physics, though great fun, did far less for my quality of life then psychedelics.

Not saying that the study of science done by others hasn't helped me, nor that my further study couldn't help others, simply that science along is of little to no value for most people, where individual and societal psychic well-being is concerned. Whereas psychedelics have a proven positive track record.

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG].. wwetd?