DMT extraction??

Discussion in 'DMT' started by -.black-., Oct 4, 2007.

1. -.black-.

-.black-. Member

Ok I have recently found a link for "DMT for the masses" DMT extraction. Click Here for the tek

Now it says that the end product before recrystlization is a powder. I never read that DMT powder could be smoked. Is this true and if it is, would you toke it like any other herb?

EDIT: Also it says you run the final DMT powder through a amonia bath. Wouldnt that mean that your final product would have traces of amonia which I'm sure you wouldn't want to smoke.

2. prismatism

prismatism loves you

you should follow the directons exactly.... i don't know what would happen if you didn't but you just should :).

i haven't smoked dmt but i think the best way is to put it on top of something, and then cover it with something, so you aren't hitting it directly.

hope it all goes well :D

3. -.black-.

-.black-. Member

Thanks I plan on following the directions down to the minute detail. Just it seemed sorta strange that you would be smoking the DMT after ammonia has been ran through it.

4. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

You let the ammonia evaporate. You definitely don't wanna smoke it.

And yes, it looks like powder when you're done. Just a pile of little, yellowish crystals. The best way to smoke it, or so I've heard, is to vaporize. A lightbulb may work, but I haven't tried it. A test tube is hard, but works. I usually put some ash in the bottom of a pipe or bong and slowly inhale, trying not to let the flame touch.