DMT experiences

Discussion in 'DMT' started by INSANEPOOKIE, Jan 16, 2007.

1. INSANEPOOKIE

INSANEPOOKIE Prancing Dragon

So, who out there has their own DMT experience to share? I've yet to journey in this realm. I have, however, read at least 50 adventures that travelled down the DMT path.

2. bigman

bigman Member

DMT is a great drug that needs to be revealed as a safe alternative to lsd, shrooms, datura, etc.

3. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

Safe alternative to LSD/Shrooms?

Datura I can understand, but in what way exactly is DMT a "safe alternative" to LSD/Shrooms (and indeed, I'd like to know in what way you consider LSD and shrooms to be unsafe)

4. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

In about an hour I will drink a tea of Banisteriopsis Caapi (30g). I will wait an hour and then drink another tea of Mimosa Hostilis (10g). I have fasted for 24 hours and maintained a tyramine free diet.
    I am home alone with the heating on (it's quite cold in Liverpool) and in a clear state of mind- I'm not sure what to expect but have read a lot. I am an experienced tripper wtih LSD, mushrooms and cactus.
    I will post back after my experience-
    Looking forward to have my skull opened up and examined by the universe.

5. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I am totally against this drug. I can handle a half sheet of LSD or a puddle of liqued. But a few hits of DMT and I was done didly. It's a near death experience. I say HELL NO to DMT. People would be losing there sht at a much higher rate than they do on LSD. Not good!

6. dcliff

dcliff Member

LCD, huh? well im thinking apples and oranges, DMT is apples and LSD is oranges. why not compare alcohol and tobacco.

7. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

If alcohol and tobacco both made you trip while having a high rate of freak-outs then you migt have a point. But of course you don't.

8. INSANEPOOKIE

INSANEPOOKIE Prancing Dragon

I've read many many opinions from DMT users and they specifically state that DMT is not like LSD/Shrooms experience wise. There are similarities of course but that's like saying both an apple and orange are fruit.

9. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

haha as if you'd be against a drug because its too hectic for you, its not meant to be smoked while ironing or operating machinery, its meant to be smoked while respecting the shit out of how hard youre about to explode:D
    itd be good if some people would post their experiences with dmt/aya, whether percieved negative or positive, or just plain hectic.

10. Flowers In My Hair

Flowers In My Hair Spontaneous Joy

Please tell us how it went........ [​IMG]

11. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Smoking DMT ... is crazy. Not really fun, chances are after you do it once you really won't wanna do it again. Only a small number of people who do it, like it, can handle it, and want to do it again.

12. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

Read my post didn't work,
    forgot the lime/lemon juice-
    bummer- I was well prepared and looking forward to it-
    will do it properly in the next couple of weeks.

13. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Huasca is cool, but nothing like smoking that shit.

14. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Spoken like someone who hasn't done both.

15. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

They are not posting their experiences because they can't remember them. What they can remember was not good. End of story in my eyes.

16. 3N73R

3N73R Member

smoked it for the first time a few days ago...
    out of this world, hard to explain.
    first journey was a bit uncomfortable for a bit.....few others that wern't so intense
    bit hard to remember.
    the colours and the faces......

17. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

"what they can remember was not good"
    i said it didnt matter whether negative or positive, im sure some people have some faint quick memories they could write? maybe not.

18. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Not. I think you have your answer. Not one person can recall a single positive experience.

19. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Between 60-80mg smoked (not exactly sure, scale was not too accurate). Inhaled in 3-4 breaths, with another person holding and lighting the pipe. Laid back with eyes closed, no thoughts, no visuals except a light greenish color, peaceful and eternal. Began thinking, with each thought, it would generate a complex geometric pattern. Continued thinking to get the patterns to intricately connect and reconnect into larger patterns that connected to the larger universal patterns. The patterns moved farther from me to reveal a large elvish creature hold the patterns, that had begun spinning, in its hand. Looking into a section the vortex/matrix like spinning pattern thing that the elvish creature had seemed to telepathically indicate. That section zoomed in, with the overall concept of being that that was a cool region. The patterns indicated seemed to reveal highly complex mathematical and geometric constructs, to be interpreted later. Then it zoomed back out, the elven creature no longer present, but now the spinning energy vortex/matrix like thing was emanating the best psychedelic music. Focusing in my fingers, if I moved them slightly and precisely, the music changed and responded to it. I was playing this music for a while and then the room started to come back into focus. The red carpet looked like flames for a bit and then within a few more minutes, was back to the room I remembered starting from.

20. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

salmon4me, please read DMT:The Spirit Molecule, and don't be so ready to speak for everyone who has tried this chemical. how could you possibly know for sure what you are so readily stating, simply to be right?