DMT doses and pricing

Discussion in 'DMT' started by wallace2112, Apr 19, 2012.

1. wallace2112

wallace2112 Member

So i can get two grams of dmt for 240$, which i think is really cheap..my question do you guys is

how much do i sell hits for? I was thinking 10$ a hit, and 50 mg hits. Is that what the street price is for you guys?
    and i was also thinking i'd sell a gram for 150. is that legit? I heard it goes for 200 a gram, but i think thats kind of crazy ahah

2. curious_with_you

curious_with_you Member

why would you sell it in increments less than 1/10 gram?

3. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

do people really buy 'hits' of dmt?

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I know I would not be buying "hits". At least a g or more at a time. But $120 a gram is not a good deal, I doubt anyone will pay more then that. Maybe if you took 50 bucks off that you would be at the high end of what acceptable to pay. Your guy is making his money for sure.

Never mind the fact if you were cool you would share, not sell it an be an A hole. DMT is better then that.

5. wallace2112

wallace2112 Member

Erowid said a gram goes for 200...? And this dealer i know sells it 200 a gram, 15 a hit....so idk. and yeah to the other guy, people in my area do buy a hit at a time

6. builttolast2012

builttolast2012 Member

break it down in 100mg doses. thats enough to get a full breakthrough experience

7. 73h_6r347_0n3

73h_6r347_0n3 Member

100 a gram sell 30 hit but make em big, u want them to break through

8. Drugreference

Drugreference Member

^^^if ur gana sell single hits id say no more than twenty...really tho i think its a better practice to just blow their head off their shoulders for free and keep it moving ;)

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i don't think you're supposed to sell DMT like that. the entities don't appreciate it.

120 per gram is expensive and greedy

10. Indn_hippie

Indn_hippie Member

Why don't you just make some ?

11. gushtunkinflupped

gushtunkinflupped Member

"So i can get two grams of dmt for 240$, "

what a joke. Why be so lazy? learn to extract it yourself, its simple and you can get ten times as much for the same price. Buying dmt is pretty retarded in my opinion

1 person likes this.
  12. gushtunkinflupped

gushtunkinflupped Member

yeah, if your smoking technique is absolutely horrible. If you use a vapor genie or something similar you can breakthrough on 30mg, or even less.

13. cosmoknot

cosmoknot Humboldt County Homey

This thread is literally loaded with opinion, conjecture & misinformation from the OP onward.
    First of all, lots of people profit from DMT production from so-called "modern shamen" at Peruvian ayahuasca retreats to MHRB harvesters to basement chemists to whomever; it's actually fairly dangerous to make if in the wrong hands--not like meth, but about as easy to extract as making meth. I would agree with the opinion that it's sacred, and therefore should be shared, and though I feel this way, I still think the work put into it, the time, the money & resources especially where some producers live and certain ingredients for extraction are highly regulated, why should they not make profit?

I agree too that $240 for 2g is sacrilege but saying "you can extract 10x as much for less" is total bull; it depends on the quality of plant matter and so many other factors that saying that is ridiculous until you've finished with freeze crystallization.

So much can go right/wrong that you won't know until the end like with making anything and quality is entirely dependent upon experience and again original plant matter quality...or what solvent(s) are used, especially if an acetone wash is done or if mineral spirits are used thus making 'jungle' vs. more pure methods. But selling single doses? That is just cheap.

C'mon man. And again with conjecture. White acetone washed DMT really takes most folks 75mg for a breakthrough while less pure may take more: two hits though of 75mg typically allows for a breakthrough any proper way smoked/vaporized. I can see 100mg 'jungle' necessary though. And with changa even more. But I think price and dose are so much dependent upon quality. Any honest cook would agree.

But nobody I've ever heard of sells a dose. ½g is the smallest increment I know of sold, and yes sold. Not everyone wants lye and shit in their kitchens while others don't mind or have a dedicated space for shit like evaporation of naphtha or toluene.

I mean really, think of all the variables before commenting here unless you too just might know them. I would say dude is ripping you off at $120/g, but seems like the OP is okay with ripping off and being ripped off what with single doses and the prices he pays/sells it for (probably to naive customers who're unaware of the sum total he rips them off for too).

14. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

fair points, cosmo. but in my very limited experience, it should be like $60/gram

15. gushtunkinflupped

gushtunkinflupped Member

Could you break up your writing into paragraphs? its easier on the eyes.

For calling out others on spreadig misinfo you sure spouted a lot right here. First of all if you think the difficulty level of extracting dmt is comparable to meth, i have two words: nomans tek. Go to the dmt-nexus. Comparing the difficulty of it to meth is just utterly ridiculous. Ask anyone on that site if you don't believe me.

My comment on pricing is actually fairly accurate. considering you can easily get 1%, sometimes more like 2%, from mimosa and a kilo of bark is relatively cheap. We got 2kilos for 170 bucks. So yeah, my comment wasn't far off at all since 2000 grams of bark would be 20grams of dmt at 1%. Other materials? those are like 30, maybe 40 bucks altogether at the MOST. That still puts you well below that retarded price the OP is considering

And acetone washes are very outdated. I don't know why more people dont' know this.. Also, if you need 75 mg of dmt (i dont mean jungle) to breakthrough then you are SERIOUSLY wasting a TON of dmt. Its all in the smoke method and how long you hold in the hits. I know countless people who can put 25mg into a vapor genie and breakthrough if they get it all in one big toke and hold it in for 15+ seconds. I've done it myself many times. With yellow and white dmt. The difference in purity between those two is negligible, its likely just NMT, some trpytamines, and plant oils. That said, a 25mg breakthrough is far different than a 50mg breakthrough.

Quality though really doesn't make much of a different regarding the amount needed to breakthrough as long as your not smoking some brown crap from a guy who doesn't know what the hell he was doing when he extracted it. If you don't have white or maybe yellowish dmt then your doing something wrong. And all these excuses like "lye all over the kitchen" and "can't evap naphtha" don't make any sense. As long as you dont cook things like the crazy cook from the muppets the lye doesn't touch any surface besides the inside of your container. And you don't need to evap naphtha, you can freeze precip and re-use it, or save it for another time.

An STB using nomans tek is very easy and extracting is like a rite of passage, in my opinion. If your not intelligent enough to pull it off then IMO i wouldn't even go near dmt. Its much easier than people think. I can't even bake a fucking cake

16. cosmoknot

porkstock, if I were to have ever charged for it when theoretically having extracted it, that's a rather fair price…between $60-75 is always what I've seen it for, so yeah that's about right man.

Now gush, first, I cannot bake a cake myself either, lol.

I would say you misread me and/or didn't catch my drift [EDIT: No you didn't, but I stand by my *opinion*]. I made the comparison to the dangerousness of meth *cooking*, that is to say in regard to the dangers of the chemicals used, but I didn't seem to make my point well enough up there (where I just broke up that monster paragraph)... I did not insinuate that meth synthesis and DMT extraction are equally easy/difficult to concoct (however I'd say that *in ~my~ opinion* meth synthesis is easily done, yes DMT extraction is easier, and while I'd not want to synth meth myself I believe it's tragically easier than you think). I actually did more than insinuate I outright stated that yes, meth cooking is scarily easy. En par I still believe with DMT extraction. What do you think all those "shake n' bake" recipes are for? Meth is modern moonshine man.

Acetone washes may be outdated by your book, and that tek is fine and well, but personally if I were to do an extraction I'd work with my own knowledge of STB extractions. I also would say baloney to it being 100% safe in anyone's hands, MHRB is not all of equal quality, the finer it's shredded and ground to powder makes a big difference, and even with food grade lye (or potash) and a borosilicate glass funnel you're still going spill some granules. You could utilize hydrated lime for a safer base, but you'll still need to heat your naphtha assuming it's a legal chemical in your area, or substitute heptane or toluene in its place; but you cannot say all Mimosa Hostilis is of equal quality any more than any other plant. Jimminey Cricket, does all Salvia Divinorum, Artemesia Absinthium, Cannabis Sativa/Indica, or Papaver Somniferum or any other plant contain equal amounts of alkaloid content? No they don't. And Mimosa Hostilis isn't the only plant viable to use. Chacruna or Chaliponga can also be used. I do really think the process can be approached in many ways too and wouldn't so quickly dismiss Acid/Base extraction or other methods of Straight To Base simply because you prefer that one. And while freeze precipitation does catch most, it doesn't catch all so using a manual vacuum pump filter is handy, but even before freeze precipitation doing some solvent evaporation will not only happen while heating whatever solvent you're using even doing it more safely with a heating element with magnetic stirrer and attached borosilicate thermometer (which also more safely turns distilled water and lye or potash into solution and more quickly too--but you should always have white vinegar around for spills because even the steadiest hand can and will slip. It's unsafe NOT to just as with an Acid/Base method, baking soda should ALWAYS be on hand. And any method should be done with gloves, an apron, goggles, and a filtration mask; safety first for Pete's sake). Also, just before tossing it in the freezer, some evaporation with a fan and Pirex baking dish helps reduce volume. While wasteful or unnecessary by your standard, trying different methods can and will show you drastic difference in the end product so I'd say the acetone wash isn't outdated or unnecessary just not your cup of tea.

I'm with you and on your side, it is a rite of passage but only for someone wanting to do it and yes, for someone who has the space/capacity to safely do so. Not all living situations will allow for it. Like porkstock probably would have issues from his soon-to-be wife (congratulations on that BTW bro! Yay for you buddy I'm happy for you man!!!), and popularity's roommates just might disagree with him manufacturing illegal drugs in his kitchen, LOL. Don't discount these points, they ARE valid and logical (and both heptane and toluene stink to high heaven compared to naphtha or mineral spirits too just as they are).

You do have a very valid point though where vaping method is concerned. A meth pipe or VaporGenie will certainly conserve more; as will using any vaporization techniques. I have just personally never broken through with less than 75mg nor had my old tripping buddy. I know people whose sweet spot is even higher than mine; not all brains are equal nor their natural tolerance to psychedelic drugs, you must certainly know this to be so.

I'm jealous that 25mg is good enough for you! Man, where DMT for me hits the breakthrough point at 75mg, DPT I have yet to get any effect worth a damned snorting 60mg to like 100mg, and both 4-HO-MET and 4-AcO-DMT don't do much even at 50mg, so please do take into account some of us do have naturally higher tolerances.

We do seem to agree whole-heartedly on those INSANE prices the OP pays! Holy DMT smokes Batman! Haha ;)

17. cosmoknot

You know actually ethyl acetate is probably better for separation to get white crystals and you may even be able to get crystallization with diethyl ether, petroleum ether, or plain ol' ether. There is more than one way to bake a cake, even for folks who can't bake 'em :D heh

18. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

Ive sold a gram for 50 Ive also sold a half gram for 50. it depends on quality. off white dmt is worth a lot more than that really yellow shit

19. Indn_hippie

Indn_hippie Member

Just flood the worlds water supply with DMT cancel out the fluoride n enlighten the masses ;)

1 person likes this.
  20. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

You would need to add an MAOI to the worlds water supply as well.

Beat you guys to it