DMT + Cannabis/Weed = ?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Silverbackman, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

What kind of effect does smoked DMT + smoked Cannabis produce? What does smoking weed do to the DMT trip after you smoke the DMT? How is the DMT effect if you smoked weed before you smoked the DMT? Or mixing good quality ganja bud with some great DMT crystals.

I assume that the enhanced DMT trip caused by some good quality chronic will send you into the most intense and possibly most euphoric psychedelic trip. And since you smoke DMT and cannabis all the time with no withdrawl, you can trip and be high all the time!

2. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

The DMT completely overpowers the pot if you smoke it before. You can actually smoke a blunt, then hit some DMT and by the time you're down from the DMT the pot's gone. Maybe smoke a little on the comedown.

3. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

I think it depends on how often you smoke weed, I smoke multiple times a day and dont find the pot has much interaction with DMT. Then again Im not sure if Ive tried DMT while not stoned...

4. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

I smoke all the time (like every awake hour) so maybe it won't be as intense for me, since I'm used to being in my super conscious than the occasional mind expanders.

5. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

If you mean, the effects of high quality herb with dmt crystals placed on top in a bowl and smoked, then the effects of the herb are subtle. As mentioned by another poster above, dmt almost totally overrides the herb. Kinda like drinking coffee and snorting meth, the coffee would be the least of what you would be feeling.

6. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

Well yea, cannabis is a mild psychedelic while DMT is the most intense psychedelic. Regardless.......I assume that if you were to get to smoking weed during the 30 min. intense trip, it would make the trip more intense like with acid and shrooms. And if you smoke right after the peak......it should keep the trip going.

7. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

^ Maybe if the person only smoked a barely threshold amount, but if they smoked a full dose, I don't think there would be anyway way they could do that.

8. 36fuckin5

In theory, yes. In reality, by the time you exhale, you've lost all motor skill and ego.

9. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

You loose your ego and all your motor skills right away? You go straight to level 5?

10. 36fuckin5

If you get a good couple hits, yes. If you do it right, somebody's going to have to take the pipe from you.

I supposed you could take a smaller hit, then hit some pot.

11. uplink

uplink Member

Mixing weed and dmt blurs the effects of DMT. It takes away from the clarity and sharpness of any level DMT experience.

This applies to ayahuasca as well as smoked freebase. You don't get completely knocked out unless you toke HUGE. But if you're smoking the DMT, you should definitely be toking weed before hand either way. And by "toking before hand" I actually mean "not at all", because it's a bad combination.

Unless you want an easier trip.

What's a "level 5" dmt experience?

12. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

13. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

so level 5 means really fried? DMT can take you there in an instant, but so can dropping acid on yo eyeballs.

14. 36fuckin5

Level 5 is an experience that you just can't recreate most of the time. DMT and salvia would probably be the only drugs I can think of that guarantee a level 5 trip if you take enough. As strong as acid is, it won't guarantee level 5. I've heard of thumbprints only being level 4 (although never the first print, it's probably around 7 or 8.)

15. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

acid will get you there, but you're messed up for days, and that shit's a little harder to find.

salvia should not even be used as an example, it's a horrible example of triangle space with a zonk of jackhammerhead with a topping of confusion and fear, why is it legal?! you can buy it fuckin everywhere, it just really sucks ouch god damn, sorry just venting, really dont like salvia.

what about that guy who shot up 300,000ug's god what a fuckin greedy jerk, c'mon man share the love!!!

why label it anyways, can you truely label it with a number of level of bullshit?

16. Elektrophoria

Elektrophoria Member

I can see why you'd suspect that...put salvia on top of a big bong snap and I'm gonna be in my own inexplicable world for the next 20 minutes. Without, it's never as intense.

Every hit I take when I'm rolling re-peaks me. It's the same as with salvia, a thizz trip with weed is so much more powerful than one without.

Shrooms as well...

So it's a fair assumption...