distraction

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by chickabean, Jun 5, 2004.

1. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

did anyone see that weird game show last night on channel four? its called distraction and its so bizarre...the contestants consisted of two girls and two guys...one of the guys used to wokr in a club in ibiza wear he gave himself head :confused: :eek:

on the show they got asked questions but at first there buzzers were in the middle of four cactuses..then they were blinfolded and ended up gropin eachother...then they ahd to do an sports day..wheel barrow races and sack races and were partnered up with old naked men. then the tow guys were left and they had toilets to sit on and when they ahd an answer they had to make there buzzer sound to be able to speak by weein in the toilet!!

and thenn the wionner got £5000 but it was all in note form and stuck in 5 toasters which were on..he had to answer the questions in time to pop up the notes which wer all setting on fire!!

did i dream this??!

2. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

if it is real, why didnt i se it......

3. Beautiful_Day

Beautiful_Day Member

Hehehe...me & Mr Rich watched the big brother version...

That was mad :p

4. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

it really is real, and very disturbing...

5. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

abig brother version of distraction? im confused...

6. JOsie

JOsie Member

ahhh...it's my favourite game show...

they change the buzzer round every week...one week it was mousetraps instead of buzzers you had to press...one week you had to smash a bottle over the person next to you's head...

one week they had this thing where you had to answer 5 questions to get through to the next round...and every time you answered a question right you got a piercing...this guy had two in each ear and his nipple done...and then had to smash a car he'd jsut won for every question he got wrong...

it's a great show...:D

7. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

that show is so funny when you're stoned..hehe

8. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

i couldnt believe what i was watching...it is pure madness!!

i really dont like the presenter though...hes not funny at all...annoys me alot

9. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

yeah, the guy is a bit annoying, but he's great for the job as a sarcastic SOB.

10. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

i guess but i just dont find his jokes funny at all...maybe it was just this week...i just thought he thought he was great...anysways weird preneter, weird program, weirrrrdd contestants...