Dissolved dmt into hash oil

Discussion in 'DMT' started by pbjube3, Feb 3, 2013.

1. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

Ok I dissolved 0.1g of dmt freebase into 0.1g of hash oil with a cap full of 99% isopropyl alcohol. I stirred it until it was completely dissolved then poured it out on a glass pan on top of an electric griddle to evaporate the alcohol. I then scraped up the oil with a razor blade to he center of the plate and let it heat purge for a few hours. Now I have about 3 bb's of this dmt infused hash oil. Honestly I'm a bit nervous to try it alone. I may want to do it with a sitter just incase. Any one else ever tried this?

2. SunDweller1989

SunDweller1989 Member

Never tried it but it sounds interesting. A sitter is a good idea. That and be positive, relax being worried can make or break your experience.

3. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

Right on thanks!

4. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Sounds awesome. I'm very interested to hear how it goes. I think personally the cough from hash oil would be too much for me during a dmt trip.

5. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

yes i would agree for some one who does not smoke hash on the regular the combo of that and dmt might be too much on the lungs, i did some google searching and read one dude threw up from a dmt infused dab. Im not trying to boast but i easily take 3-4 dabs daily ( granted they are never bigger than 0.1g) so i am pretty confident i could get it all down, it is alot of smoke tho, and i dont want to be throwing up on the peak of a DMT trip. my stomache is pretty strong though, ive never thrown up from smoking anything. Rarly throw up when drinking.

The thing that makes my stomach most upset is Opiates. But ive never thrown up after hitting a bong, even a huge nasty stale resin tasting hit from a 6 foot bong. (you know the kind that coat your mouth and throat wit that horrible sstale burnt plant matter taste)

Im thinking of maybing using a larger rig so that i can fill the chamber with the hash/dmt smoke and then inhale real quick to clear it all into my lungs. Rather than using a smaller rig and constantly inhaling smoke while im still droping the dab on the nail.

Im still contemplating it. If it does happen i will be sure to post back.

6. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Yeah I've thrown up from smoking DMT by itself before. Something about the severity of the cough just brought my stomach up. It wasn't fun, but honestly, not the worst thing ever either. A big thing for me with DMT is regulating my breathing to the point where I can hold off on coughing. I doubt I could do that with a hash dab lol.