Disney Hopes Raised By New Star Wars Trilogy.

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Ged, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I'm trying to watch "The Force Awakens" on Netflix and I've paused it about ten times for breaks. It's not grabbing me. It looks good but the story is weak and the acting bad. Sorry, but I'm not impressed. Like the little droid though, whasisname, BB8?

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I must admit though, it was pretty cool when the girl found Luke's light sabre.

Friar Turk likes this.
  3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Nobody will come forward for 30 years though.

4. Force awakened SUCKS. I mean, there are some cool visuals and everything, but the story is SO FUCKING BORING. Kylo Ren is the least scary/interesting villain of all time. This guy is supposed to scare me, seriously? He doesn't.

I heard a rumor that Snokes is Darth. Like, Anakin's spirit decided to become evil, or always had that planned. How much SUCK is that. BETTER not be true. I won't watch that garbage. Luke saved his father. That's THE WHOLE POINT. THE WHOLE POINT OF STAR WARS IS ABOUT HOW LIGHT DEFEATS DARKNESS. And I guess a bunch of uptight panty waste pussies want to pretend they're that black. Fuckin' dorks. It's bullshit.

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

because it happened long, long ago...

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Did you manage to get a penis drawing in one of the movies?

Funny how things differ per person huh.

The story is indeed average (Rogue one is slightly better) but the droid did not add anything positive for me. It is that Kylo ren is even more lame of a character. Same with Snokes... he looks like he's straight from a Harry Potter movie. Also that new giant weapon: not really original, inspiring or that intriguing. It's just too easy of a choice. Same with Kylo's background (no spoilers). A 10 year old fan could come up with a similar plot.
    But i had no trouble watching it without pause :p

7. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Naaa, I never use that word. It's so small sounding and wimpy.

8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...." = sounds like a Disney line to me
    As for the expansion of the franchise - this will only occur as/when/if there is Public, demand