Discussion: healing a psychafucked brain

Discussion in 'The Psychedelic Experience' started by HerbuhLovuh, May 26, 2004.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am not sent from anywhere you fool. I am right here right now typing up messages and trying to amuse myself despite being confronted by the assholes on a continuous basis.

2. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

HerbuhLovuh, I think your being a little pushy on your views. The only hypocrit is yourself. If you feel you have to push your viewpoint you have not completely healed, your just trying to reassure yourself, nothing wrong with a little reassurance. But everyone must take their own path, let them find their destiny worry about yours.

3. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am not caring about your words right now, unfortunately. Good job though. Peerhaps the globe has been too throughly raped and the whole thing should be deleted. You supported it, didn't you? Assholes and pushovers and unjustified accusatory jinxers. LoL.

4. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

I don't support either view. One size does not fit all.

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am not supporting either view either, LoL.

6. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

I offer that

if you try to push something on someone it will backfire
    if it doesn't, doubt will always be in their mind

same with telling someone you trust them
    same with telling someone your religion is right

relax

breathe

if you critisize someone of something without trying to help them, it is or becomes a reflection of yourself.

7. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Thank you luv. I am a healing being now just like you.

8. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

oh you are welcome!

9. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Is there truly a cure for all illness?
    I would say yes, if you would be wise enough
    to consider death a cure.

The body knows, in its infinite wisdom,
    what is needed for equilibrium.
    You are your own diagnostician
    and your own doctor, if you will but listen.

Let me tell you
    that when the soul is ready to leave the body
    you could be walking around
    as a strong athlete
    and the heart would stop.
    If the soul is not reay to leave
    the body will heal itself.

You need to recognize the power
    of the liberated consciousness of the human being-
    not the will, but the liberated consciousness-
    that has the ability to reconstruct and heal
    its own body.

As some of you will evolve in your lives to be healers,
    let me remind you that there are some souls
    that do not wish to be healed.
    -emmanuel

10. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Emmanuel's Glossary:
    There needs to be almost a toungue-in-cheek sobriety about the world that you inhabit, if only to realize that what seems to be so solidly cemented in immutable reality is, in the expanded view, a delightful illusion.

Antimatter: Through the looking glass. To go to the farthest possible extreme of denial of what is here, and yet it is still here.

Community: This concept needs to go beyond walls and streets and houses and national borders.

Growth: Willingness to change, to learn, to experience, to expand, celebrate, rejoice, worship, and ultimately to surrender.

Matter: Matter is consciousness.

Relationship: The heart looking for a home. The yearning looking for a place to be.

11. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

Thank you all for this Wonderful Thread about nothing in particular! ,i myself have not yet tried psycadelics but am looking forward to an Egoless State of Mind..i have no illusion's about what it mean's to Use These Substances and will someday join with you all in the talking of Bollox..amen!

12. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

That's an interesting delusion, LoL.

13. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

I am definately changed from drug use.
    Regrets? No.

Do I need to heal? No... I don't believe I do.

Self destruction is an art form.

14. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

Herbuh, all arguring aside, I'm just wondering, how EXACTLY do you go about healing yourself? I'm just curious because it seems to me like you're sure you're making progress, and I just want to know how I can do the same. It's so very hard to take that first step... and I just want the panic in my mind to stop. Thanks and peace!
    Moonjava

15. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

Just tell you doc that you suffer anxiety and he will put you on valiu/xanax or something

16. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Certainly taking prescription medicine(in regards to antimatters suggestion) will be most likely as ineffective as taking psychedelics. It gives a wonderful illusion of change but that change has no permanence in reality and has to come from the heart and is a constant ongoing evolutionary thing.
    Your mind might be a panic but your heart is rather strong and content I feel somewhere beneathe it or you would not be able to confront me openly.
    One thing I am doing starting today actually to imrpove on my own panicy tendencies is a master cleanse styled fast which you can read about at www.curezone.com .
    Thanks for asking!

17. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

what is it you want 2 heal xactly - your original post doesn't make much sense

18. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

perhaps that's what needs healing drugs fucked your english comprehension skills!

19. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Well sag aloo it is a general constant healing.

It is you who found things hard to comprehend, not us two, LoL!

20. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

My personal feelings at this point is that this thread should not really have been posted here as it had, originally, nothing Directleee to do with psychedelics. The idea or hope was that people who have used psychedelics would share their experiences and healing methods, but then a tyrant launched a freak addict war and another tyrant responded happily and foolishly. hehehehe.

It was all very exciting but it is nice to see the very sexy girl from tejas bring back the original intent/focus of the message. If your not already in physical/mental harmony, how can you heal?
    Perhaps continuing this discussion with all its vital aspects is one Way.
    Healing is continuous and ongoing.
    It has no begnning or end, yet will often stop then resume for no apparent reason.
    I myself have many bad habits that prevent me from reaching the levels of harmony and function I know in my heart I am slowly attaining.