Discovered your child is a nudist

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by jonyoungau, Jul 4, 2019.

1. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

anyone on here have a kid/s who now fits into the nudist category. Just wonder if you could have a family situation where the daughters discovered her self and decided to live the nude life. Or a son who has done the same sort of thing. And you just are like wow where did they get these genes from.

Native Vee and Joshua Van like this.
  2. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I don't have any kids but I would be open minded to a child becoming a nudist. I would sit down and talk with them about the nudist lifestyle. A lot depends on the age they want to start. If the kid sees parents nude then they might not think anything of it and it is OK to be nude. Nude families are more close when open and accepting according to friends I have that are nudists.

3. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I am a nudist son. I took up the nudist lifestyle when I was 20. I spoke with both my parents about it and both had many questions. I, of course, did not have all the answers. But in the end, they said they didn't understand my desire to live naked, but they would not stop me from doing so. That conversation took place almost 9 years ago. I have been living nude at home ever since and all my family knows. The only one who objects to my nudity is my older sister....and I believe it's her husband that is behind her objections.

4. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

Id love to have my kids become nudists because of the whole benifits they get from nudity with body images and the who sexual side of growing up and less on the falsehood of their image. I think downsides arent better then the upsides to the life.

5. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

Maybe be because hes a closet one and you are braver to live how you want to live. Just a thought

6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I would be OK with it, but would make sure that they were aware that others might not approve and to be respectful of this.

7. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

But also the others need to be just as respectful to them, and not gawk or leer.

Very Fast Car likes this.
  8. teast394

teast394 Members

Yep, 3 boys basically full time, 10, 7 and 2. They love it, don't treat life any different to anyone else and don't have a care in the world.

9. CharlesWendyl

CharlesWendyl Members

My ex gf and I have very open minds and opinions involving sex,sexuality,and nudity. We ended up living together for 5+ years. Her daughter was 16 at time I first moved in . I lived a nude life for the most part but I am not going to ever selfishly scar or push any of my controversial adult ideal,fetishes or agendas that could scar a child. The house rule was in our side of house (bedroom/den,and masterbath) I was nude. Common areas I wore underwear.
    I didn't have much of them .To make things light and allow the teen to adapt to all the change she picked the undies. They were small and left little to imagination. They were both more comfortable with it than I was. She and her mom had a friend/sister vibe in their dynamic due to the bond made after the death of the dad/hubby. . Daughter was mature in many ways but not in others. Dad only wore undies and after he passed the brother would go nude and masturbate with doors open.. It was explained that it was nothing new and not an issue.. I am quite a bit over the avg . I'm actually larger that the avg erect size when flaccid.. She would make comments on my size and would often not knock as she came in our room . Her mother had little to no issue with her doing either. I was not comfortable . She didn't wear much either and wanted to be seen. When she became age of consent she insisted that we all went nude.
    We lived nude after that. She has more of the naughty exhibitionist bug that nudist. I have boundaries and I do not and won't allow them to be crossed.
    It had some awkward moments . but it has become our way .

10. pinoy62

pinoy62 Members

all kids are natural nudest. people make them ashamed and wear clothes.there nothing wrong with kids boy or girls if that what they want

Eyesropen and suolsu like this.
  11. Steveh

Steveh Members

The kids loved it when we took them to nudist beaches and resorts. The daughter discovered the joys of being naked around guys

Native Vee and suolsu like this.
  12. nudony

nudony Member

One of my best friends in HS introduced me to the concept of home-nudism; which would lay the foundation for me eventually becoming a nudist.

Her story: she grew up on a farm; and as a child her parents would let her skinny-dip in the pond and "run around" naked afterwards.
    When they relocated to the city, she missed her "naked running around." So she started being naked in her bedroom; and would tan naked on the balcony when her parents were out. Her parents eventually became aware of it. And they had the "best" response. They told her she didn't have to keep "hiding" and could be naked at home as much as she wanted. And so she became a full-time home-nudist.
    Her Mom once mused at the fact that they would have family dinner, and my friend would just plop down at the dinner table naked. They were totally cool with it. I remember being jealous because there was no way I could just walk around naked in front of my Mom.

But I think her parent's response to it was the right response. So many parents out there would freak out in the same situation.

13. JH93022

JH93022 Members

We had a blended family as well and my step daughter’s father was not involved. She was 12 and would look for more affection than is normal since I was not her father, like sitting on my lap and hugs etc. Not that hugs are an issue but the point is that she needed more physical connection. I unfortunately had to push her away, appropriately so, but I think she really needed a father figure and did not really know how to replace that part of her life that was missing. The fact that I pushed her away, I think may have been part of why she did not participate in home nudity as much as my son, but unfortunately it had to be.

Eyesropen and bill697cu like this.
  14. The Shark

The Shark Members

This is an interesting question because my wife and I are nudists. So if either my son or daughter came to us and said that they wanted to be nudists, I’m not sure what we would do in that case. Don’t know if my wife would be comfortable with being nude with our kids, or if she would rather let them just be nude at home when nobody else is around, or behind closed doors? I think I’d be ok taking them to a nude beach or family oriented resort. We will cross that bridge if we come to it.
    I became very interested in nudism when I was 11 or 12, but never got to try it until I was 20. My mother was very conservative in that she would never be nude around us kids. My father OTOH was pretty indifferent about it and didn’t seem to care one way or another. They used to sleep nude a lot and I wouldn’t be surprised if they have actually been to a nude beach or two over the years - but they just wouldn’t do it around us.

Eyesropen likes this.
  15. Eyesropen

Eyesropen Members

I’d be delighted if one or both of my grown kids told me they were nudists ( again, because both of them went to nude beaches as toddlers, but they don’t have any recall of those years).

bill697cu likes this.