discouraged and dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by drew_tattoo, Mar 20, 2008.

1. drew_tattoo

drew_tattoo Member

so i got my dreads did in the begginging of janurary and the girl didnt seem to know what she was doing cause she barely combed and then basically used to gel to hold em in so when i washed the first time they fell out i combed em back in and theyve stayed sectioned a bit but are falling out more and more as the days go by, ive tried to roll em a bit and play with it but none of the loose wanna cooperate, they just wanna tangle with other loose haors on the other side of my headso i dunno, the back is alright except it keeps knotting up in big balls at the root but yea i dont know what to do anymore, im thinking about combing em out but at the same time i really dont wanna, ill post pics later if i can find a way, nothing available here

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

how long were they when started have u got alllllllllll the goop out? how have u been wearrin it like tyin it back ..hangin louse ..im tryin to picture why theyd be tryin to conect on the other side of your head..

3. DrewS

DrewS Member

gel.... that stuff is wierd. people put that stuff in their hair to make it look "wet"... so weird haha.

4. drew_tattoo

drew_tattoo Member

ive just been letting it hang down as much as possible, when im at work i have to tie it back but thats just for 3 or 4 hours a day and it was about 7 or so inches long when i started, i dunno i think im just worrying to much and being impatient, i need to chill out for real