Dildos with lots of curvature...

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Joshoa, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

I have noticed that some dildos have a lot of curvature like this,
    [​IMG]

… while others are very straight, like this one.

[​IMG]

Are the curved ones better to use in some situations? When would you want a curved dildo? Help me understand this.

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

My dick is more like the first one, i've been told its better. Not that dramatic of a curve tho.

3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

My dick is more like the second one, I've been told it's better.

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The curved types are much better for either g spot or prostate massaging as they can don't need to be angled against the prostate - they hit the spot easier without you struggling to try & find it if you were to use a straight dildo.

5. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

I read in the product description of a curved dildo that it was better for stimulating the G spot, so I suppose it would also be better for stimulating the P spot as well.

6. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

Just like real life, some cocks are curved and some cocks are straight.
    I find all variations very enjoyable.

7. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

It all depends on the girl and what sensations feel good for her versus what doesn't whether it is straight or curved.

8. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I've noticed a difference when receiving Anal. However, it doesn't mean that one is better than the other. What really makes the difference is that thrusting technique. For straightforward in/out pumping, then the straight version is better, but when when a guy with a curved penis tries the same method, then he is more likely to lose penetration as he ends up pressing in against the underside, forcing it out. However, when he uses a gentle rocking motion with his hips, that's an entirely different sensation, guiding the penis through the internal curvature.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wife prefers me laying on my back underneath her & her in the same position. It seems that position allows my penis to strike her g spot better & is more comfortable for her.

10. Goander

Goander Members

The curved ones are for G spot and prostate stimulation.