diffrences between men and women.. comment guys and girls

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Crimson, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Crimson

Crimson Member

ive been think a lot lately about the diffrences between men and women.. and i dont mean in the literal scense like guys have a penis and that but i mean more about how men and women handle situations diffrently.. by this i mean that guys are more straight forward.. (most) guys hear i dont want to be with you.. ok fine.. sometimes i feel that women play mind games and i dont mean this in a pissed off way... some girls are not straight forward on how they feel.. and it confuses the fuck out of some guys... like herd once.. guys are just eyes and a penis we are simple creatures.. you confuse us its all over.. lol.. if any other guys feel the same please comment.. and girls you may comment too

2. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

guys aren't all so simple. They say things they don't mean to get ass, so we have to play mind games to see if they're serious or just want a hookup. And you guys play games too. Grr..it's so annoying.

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I rather enjoy being complicated and obscure.. :D Well somtimes I do. :rolleyes:

4. Crimson

Crimson Member

i can agree with you Oh So strangE indeeD.. but for the guys like me who want an accual relationship and if sex happends it happends.. some girls are confusing for guys like us.

5. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

[​IMG]

yup. girls are weird.

6. howl

howl Member

we're wired totally different.....
    when a guy has a problem he thinks "shit, i have a problem.... i have to **** in order to fix this problem."
    when a girl has a problem they say "shit, i have problem, and it makes me feel ****"

7. howl

howl Member

and of course

8. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

wow, misogyny sure is fun!

Seriously, you people don't fucking think that all girls are like that, do you? As if all these fabulous hippie gals were such materialists as society's stereotyping makes us out to be. Puhleeze.

Jeez louise, I sure feel special. I'm gonna comment too!

Ok, yeah, it's been proven that women and men process information differently, that our brains operate differently. And yes, a lot of women find venting about a problem a great way to de-stress about it, and guys generally try to find ways to fix it, not deal with it on an emotional level first (not that that's wrong, just a different approach)

But the majority of gals don't intentionally play mind games, any more than men do. Some women are taught that they shouldn't be aggressive at all, which is why some have problems speaking their mind. Men are taught to behave in certain ways too, like enjoying sports and only beer, not coolers or other "girly" drinks, etc. Society fucks us all up

But stereotyping only makes it worse.

and yes, I come off as a bitter bitch. Suck it up.

9. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Damn, I haven't noticed that.

Time for new glasses?

10. howl

howl Member

1st post i was serious, 2nd i was seriously joking....

11. Crimson

Crimson Member

ihmurria i hope my post did not offend you i was just making a statement about a girl who was confusing the fuck out of me.. belive me i realize that not all girls are this confusing but sometimes it seems that (some) girls are like puzzles.. and honestly i hate puzzles.. Peace Love Lemonade

12. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

Men and women go together like fish and bicycles.

So here is to Eve, the mother of all races,
    Who wore a fig leaf on her most private places.
    And here is to Adam, the father of us all.
    Johnny on the spot when the leaves began to fall.

13. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

I have done studies on this and I have written tons of papers on this (and will probably one day a book).

(MOST) Men are like dogs, (MOST) women are like cats.

ta-da. Mystery solved

14. Hanzo Sword

Hanzo Sword Member

Well, women and men are different creatures and as such can expect a breakdown in communication and understanding on occasion.

But we are ALL complex beings. Frankly, the whole "women are just so emotive and intuitive" and "man just want sex, oog" thing is pretty tired. Any woman who thinks she has me figured out is probably wrong.

15. littlemistymop

littlemistymop Member

i think men and woman are similar..

..only men want a lot of meaningless sex, and occasionally a bit of love.
    whereas..woman want a lot of love and meaninful sex, and occasionally a random root!

generalizing again im sure their are many girls who like sleeping around and many guys who want meaning!

16. Silver Salamander

Silver Salamander Member

This is an age old debate re. the merits and demirits of the sexes, and it will continue on for ages.:H
    The fact of the matter is you get real, nasty pieces of work that can belong to either sex, and I am sure we have all bumped into them, been hurt, bewlidered and deceived by them. Also, there are truly wonderful, loving people who belong to both sexes. It is really a matter of thinking about the 'person' vis a vis whether they are male or female.

There is a myth that ALL women are attracted to bastards.......and some most certainly are, but men can be drawn to cold indifference, too! I have recently been given the run around by a woman who viewed my consideration and kindness as weak and wimpy. She would rather be abused by cold men who show her the door once they have got what they wanted. For a while, I tried harder to please her before I realised I was starting to make a fool of myself and walked away. And I have to be honest, it wasn't easy to do!

As a man, I find women do tend to share certain characteristics that can frustrate, and I am sure from the girls point of view so do we. All we got to do is keep trying our best to love and appreciate each other. :) After all we are a long time dead.:(

17. lynsey

lynsey Banned

men play more mind games than women do and if they deny it they just don't realize what they are doing. men are the ultimate game players but luckily as a woman I have enough intellect to drop out of the game.

18. carsick

carsick Member

this is a theory i was working on after a couple of bongs:

Men tend to act on logic and woman act more on emotions

after thinking about why the people around me say and do the things they do,i was convinced.
    im not saying im right , im saying i think im right and im not saying men are better than woman or vice verser .this is just what i think.

19. carsick

carsick Member

20. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

guys play mind games too...