different types of drunks

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by texasmade3, Apr 25, 2007.

1. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Beer: To me, beer is more of a damn im full and i feel really tired/sloppy drunk. , more of a chill drunk than the others. my second favorite

Liquer: is more of a hyper drunk and you more ups and downs of drunkeness. more emotional at times and sometime puts you in weird moods

Wine: damn im feelin really horny, lets fuck. my favorite type of drunk

urine: just kidding...

What is your take on each of the drunks? define how you are on each. and what you think about em

2. Freekowtski

Freekowtski Member

I prefer beer. It puts me on the mood! I don't like any other alcoholic drinks. Well... italian lambrusco is very good as well... :)

3. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

i'm myself when i'm drunk, i really just piss more

4. content&fullyawa

content&fullyawa Member

respect hennessy.

5. wiuf

wiuf Member

wine p'wns.

6. egle

egle Member

wine is funny but yuke to drink

cider is brain dead and monged

vodca is realy fun but realy shit person, falling over (im often sick on it)

rum, the best!!!! horny , energetic, funny, not sick, nice tasting, turns u into a pirat,, GR8!

7. superfrank

superfrank Member

JD always totally fucks me up. And I've a hangover that kills your day the morning after.

Beer makes me kinda sluggisg when I have too much. Not the best.

Rum or pernod just gets me going.

8. toe

toe Member

I think whatever you've eaten (or not eaten) beforehand makes a big difference. And the people you're around.

tend to wake up regetting whatever it is I've done after a good night on the JDs (mind u at the time it always seems like a fantastic idea) Vodka and Tequila give me these massive memory blackouts so its not so much of a problem anymore I guess. dirty hangovers though

rum seems to get me going too, only usually its in a bad way.. try to stay off the stuff as much as possible
    wine, especially red, gives me a downer buzz.

Beer, for me, is still the safest option. happy, mellow. hell of a lot of urine. good stuff.
    Never really had a bad night on the Absinthe either but I think thats maybe more luck than anything else.
    definitely a different buzz though
    recommended

9. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

Mad dog 20/20! hehe.

Everything gives me a wide awake, pleasant, er...friendly...buzz.

Except for Jager. Blech.

10. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

I'm a beer drinker, Ill drink certain wine, i like Stonehill Winery concord. mmmmm

11. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

ahhh when i used to be drinking queen

beer: happy... chilled. get real spaced out by loud music. dance alot. chat with everyone. really good drunk.

wine: makes me SICK. hate it. especially red wine. for some reason it puts me in a bad mood and im just a pain in the ass.

spirits: EXTREMELY happy and love everone. hardcore moshing... can hardly talk but gets along with everone. not annoying... (you no how some people get)... im just in my ooooown little world.

peace

12. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Rum, is the best. Happy and easy felling.

13. plastic bagism

plastic bagism Member

Wine makes me randy.
    Beer makes me tired and full.
    Liquor makes me want to party.

14. xLEFTOVERCRACKx

xLEFTOVERCRACKx Member

It usually depends on the place too on what I choose to drink.

Beer/40oz: Drinking at Home usually: puts me into an excited mood. I usually just watch TV, sing along to music, get stoned, the usual. I usually drink beer when Im just chillin with my buddies.

Vodka: I hate this the most because I just end up being really messed up and passing out...no fun at all.

Rum: I like this a little bit more than vodka, even though I go outside to smoke cigarettes or smoke blunts, but i end up passing out and having a killer hangover in the morning.

Mixed Drinks (ill put this in its own category): I usually drink these at the clubs. Dunno, but only after I drink it do I feel like talking with people and dancing around a bit. the same doesnt happen if I just take shots though.