Different movies (perhaps foreign or USA)

Discussion in 'International Movies' started by cinemaniac1989, Mar 2, 2012.

1. cinemaniac1989

cinemaniac1989 Guest

Hello, I'm looking for some interesting movies.

1) It's movie, probably USA and 90's. The story is about boy, who has bad name "fathead" (colleagues laughs and calls him "fathead" or similar word). I know that he hasn't easy life. Many years later (as a adult man, near 35-40 years old), he meets bad familiars (the same people) and speaks. One from "friends" calls him "fathead" again. Next, the main character was beaten. Unfortunately, I don't remember many details now.

2) The movie is about pregnancy and different adventures connected with pregnancy young woman. I remember that woman has friend (other woman) - African American. She has husband as well. The specific scene was moment of childbirth. In the meantime, there were howl. "What is it?" - somebody asks. The doctor answers: "It's diva. She howls during contractions". Then, there were scene, when diva went to the balcony and sings. Other scenes: two men went to basement uses ventilation grille. I'm pretty sure that it's a comedy movie.

3) This was movie about young people, who danced in club. I remember man with dark glasses - singer. He sings (at the end song): "No! No! No! No!" (this is quite fast track). Probably 90's years. There were unprofessional dancers. This isn't "Step Up", rather older movie (before 2000). Comedy probably. I remember only one white singer (not African American). Genre of music - probably pop. He sings (at the end song): "No! No! No! No!" (this is quite fast track). At the end song - changed action. This isn't rather music movie, but comedy or something similar. American movie. Please about suppositions with this movie.

4) The movie is about man and woman. It isn't "Frantic" (1988). Tough to find, but I know that both travels through city. There were scenes in disco, when woman (name: Barbra?) makes different stupid things. The man ashamed of her. I watched in 1996-1999.

5) It's a American/British family movie from 90's. The movie is about lonesome mother. He has son, who is only child. The son wants that familiars (woman and man) meets each other. I remember scene, when the kid says (for phone): "The mom just said that she hasn't her in home". In other scene, I remember amusement park as well. I know that the boy and man avails oneself of ferris wheel. Then "foggy darkness" in my mind... The kid is probably 8-10 years old.

6) The movie is about guy, who has different problems. He isn't happy in relationships. I remember his dialogue with barmaid (young woman with black long hair, similar to Courteney Fox). She says: "When I was younger, my father said: 'If you want get a job, you must submit a CV". She is the best friend of this man.

Thanks for any help.