different highs for different weed

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Snyfin, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

alright so it's obvious that different weed makes different highs. what is your favorite kind of high like energetic, sleepy, ect.

i like the "trance" high where you feel like you're in a trance, which i am currently in. :stunned:

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I too prefer the "trance" high, which I am also currently experiencing.

3. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I like the trance high too. I was experiencing a new high last night. It was like I understand everything, I can't remember anything, I know everything, I know nothing. It was super weird.

4. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

differnt highs for differnt dank weeds i personally have 2 kinds right now one a sativa with the best smell ever then a unknown strain that is more on the indica side.

5. The manticore

The manticore Member

i like the energetic high, trance aswell

6. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

It really depends on what mood im in for what kind of high I want. Right now I want a trance high. But I also like really heavy body highs... But not to the point where you are litterally stuck to your seat. I don't like the uppy energetic high as much cuz I tend to act really crazy and I notice it and it ruins my high, but sometimes I love it.

7. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

ive been smoking the same stuff for so long i need to try some others out. i had some new stuff last night and it just made me goofy. definitly fun tho, lots of dancing.

my normal stuff i get just relaxes me then makes me tired. after i get uber baked on the norm stuff i sleep so well.

8. Born2Lose

Born2Lose Member

My favorite are the extreme body high's. Where you feel like your body is huge and ten times the size it normally is. (Basically making you handicapped. :p)

9. Monolith

Monolith Member

god i miss the trance, energetic highs.

10. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

trance high for sure, which I too am currently experiencing

11. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I'm gathering that most of us potheads just wanna zone out:spliff:

12. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

that seems to be the general consensus :p

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

weed is like a fine wine.. it changes everyday that you smoke it.. if you haven't noticed.. maybe I'm just a weed connoisseur like that but it really does chemically.. when weed is left out in the open, THC will become THC-O, which is THC with Oxygen added to it..and this is what makes you sleepy and burnt out... but just the right amount of oxygen will make bud you thought was great.. that much better.. thats why when i buy a bag of nice fluffy ganja.. I'll leave a bud out for a little bit so it drys ever so slightly more.. and it gets me that much higher.. patients does pay off kids..

14. Pitros

Pitros Member

man the most comon high from my old herb is the know everything high but sucks the firts i compreend the hole world the meaning of live the people the animal everything but nest day i forget everything gonna start make a diary to remenber stuff today

15. -moonshine-memi-

-moonshine-memi- Member

someimesi like trance sometimes i like energetic. sometimesi like complentative.

iam tranced

16. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

I prefer sative's.

17. darkain

darkain Member

Oh hell yes different weed has different highs. I have two kinds of weed (not sure what kind, I'm not that hardcore)

The first is a dark green weed with some red stuff in it. It give me a decent high, makes music way better, give me a huge body buzz, makes me horny as fuck, hardcore munchies. Before all that, I want to think about really deep stuff.

My other is a light green. Lots of crystal like substance on it. It makes me talk alot, it also makes me parinoid... but not in a bad way, just in a "the government is trying to trick me" way. It also is really trippy. I will start seeing wierd stuff.

18. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

It is hard for me to distinguish the type of high beyond simply how high I get. I find that if I only feel a body buzz and I feel that sleepy high, that just means I didn't smoke enough (or I'm too tired/smoked too much earlier, hehe). I like the trippy, mind-a-racing, out-of-body type high that you get from a giant bong rip of headies. However I will admit that occasionally it's nice to experience less than that - being chilled out without feelingl iike you're on another planet, that is.

19. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Back when I first started smoking all highs seemed the same to me. But after smoking for awhile I could tell that the highs differentiate a LOT. I love it when you are so high your brain can't even comprehend what type of high it is. Or after you take a hit you get that quick melancholy wave and your head aches for a little while. Don't know why but if I take a beast hit I get that melancholy wave and it is hard for me to keep my eyes open. But I usually feel fine after a few coughs and about 30 seconds ;)