dieting is making me crazy...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by cerridwen, Jan 3, 2005.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Well I've been dieting for all of 9 days... and even though I'm extatic over already lozing 5lbs... it's making me crazy! I soooo want a big fat can of root beer and a pile of chinese take out... oh I'm so hungry...

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

just remember... dieting doesnt have to be bad in taste.. there are LOTS of tasty things that are low cal.

and congrats :)

3. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

i feel your pain i slipped up today went over my limit:( and im still hungry....

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

theres nothing wrong with having a 'treat' day, as long as you don't indulge too much and you know you can get back on track the next day...

5. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

5 pounds--that's great! How much are you wanting to lose? DON'T give in to the food! :)

6. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I've gone thru periods of my life when I took diet pills, drank slim-fast for lunch, and even joined the weightloss group "TOPS" before. I guess I haven't been to serious about it tho cuz I'm still about the heaviest I've been in my adult life (even after having 7 kids).
    Well I'm at it again, My aunt has been talking about joining a weight watchers group on Saturday mornings and I've been checking out their website online along with a few other diet sites.
    I'm 5'4" and weigh about 166#...would like to lose about 46#.

7. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

just remember everything in moderation! never done the dieting thing, but i know what i should eat and what i shouldnt... dont deprive yourself from food, or you will hit bottom and it wont be pretty...

but great job on losing 5 pounds!! :D