Did you try the Lebanese Hashish???

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by hip_peace, Jun 3, 2007.

1. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

Did you try the Lebanese Hashish???was it good ???

2. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

We have an area here called TRIPOLI when u walk you can find everywhere
    fresh LEBANESE HASHISH
    i'm wondering if u ever try it ??

3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Yes, I had Red Leb in the early 1970s. Usually there's two classes, commercial and a higher grade. The commercial is a light buzz, the higher grade is stronger, tastier, darker color and not so dry as the commercial.

I guess the higher grades get more attention, water and fertilizer than the commercial, just like in Morocco.

Lebanese hash is unique and it must be due to the strains, which I think is more sativa than indica cause it's pretty dry up there in the Bekaa Valley, no?

I also got to try Red Leb again in the 1990s in Amsterdam, and sure enough it was pretty much the same thing we got back in the old daze!

I rate the best Red Leb up there with good quality Moroccan, but no better than that. In fact Lebanese is probably my least favorite, probably along with commercial Pakistani.

I prefer the Moroccan, the Nepalese, the Afghani over the Leb.

I hear things are rather lively in Tripoli these days, no?

Do you live in Tripoli?

4. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

Yes true it's all in Bekaa valley and also in Tripoli where the war is now between the lebanese army and Fateh al Islam , explosion just happend yesterday near to my home near Mar takla Church but No i live in Beirut (Maten ) But i used to always Go their
    and about The lebanese hashish it's everywhere in Bekaa and the Gov. know about them but she can't do nothing they are like gangs up in their ... if you see an old man their u will know right away that he is the big head their in dealing ....they all deal and work in the Lebanese hashish well hopefuly things will get better near me and also in Tripoli and thank you for sharing with me this .
    PEACE
    Raymonda From Lebanon .

5. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

it's all in Bekaa Valley

6. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

I had some at the beginning of the year, having not had any in a while.

A friend of mine was working there when the unjustified Israeli aggression broke out earlier this year. As she was airlifted out she brought back a fair bit without being searched... Very nice it was too!!

7. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

i noticed you are from TURKEY :) they really have a one of kind weed their in ANTAKIA FOR EXEMPLE HOPE I AM RIGHT !
    and it's nice that u liked the LEBANESE HASHISH

8. skip

skip Founder Administrator

As far as I know I've never had any Turkish hashish.

9. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

I'm not from Turkey, just used the flag as an avatar :p I'm actually from the UK... I had good hash in Turkey some years ago... Don't know where it was produced though...

10. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

Turkey hashish have a very good reputation My Husband told me that when he was in Turkey he used to smoke fresh hashish from the mountains of Intakia.

11. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Nope didnt get to try this Leb stuff, but Red Leb usually has a bad name for itself in the U.K. :S

12. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

marocco rules though ...believe me i am sayibg it from retrospective

13. Tparkboy

Tparkboy Member

You mean, you find fresh hash just laying around? Who puts it all there?