Did you ever think you were meant for greater things?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by marquis_de_odde, Aug 24, 2005.

1. marquis_de_odde

marquis_de_odde Member

I may be on a complete ego trip right now but I really feel as I sit here that I was meant for bigger things. Does anyone ever feel like their reality dwarves them from what they'lll become? It's really fucking stranage because right now at this point I feel I've not wasted my life and everything from here back was actually a stone being layed in the path I'm now carving,it's really weird because for the first time in about three years I have absolutley no feelings of appology to myself or others because I feel it was all a big learning process on the way to my discovery whatever that is! I'm feel on top of the fucking world,even in my active inactivity,I'm living the Canadian dream. It's so surreal,I'm loving it.

2. fruit bat

fruit bat All dumplings are real.

The Canadian dream, eh? :D

I'll be the judge of that.. .ahahhaa. :D

You should make this surreal feeling.. You know, real.:D

Frickin good for you!!! :D

3. fruit bat

fruit bat All dumplings are real.

I do, also get the feeling I may be meant for great things. :D

It'll happen if it's supposed to happen. Then again, I'm only 15, so I've most likely got some waiting to do...

4. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

Hell Yes! If someone were to have told me that this Great U. S. of A. would FORCE me to live as I am now, being that of living way under poverty level and discarded with, due to my 'never asked for chronic health condition leaving me permenantly disabled no longer able to work. Barely making it and living on my ' Social Security Disability check which I have to support myself on and rely on those 'Looks' at the food pantry to eat outdated food and earning in my 30's less money than I did my part-time job I had in High School while living at home with no bills. I would have not known this government would force me or punish me for being sick to live a life of poverty and opression forgotten.

The government decided my cost of living yearly raise would be for the present year be that of $13 extra dollars a MONTH raise in my sole income grateful to have things like toilet tissue and Laundry Detergent with the hopes of having the coins for the washing machine and maybe if luck goes my way to have enough to Dry my clothes in a Clothes Dryer, and back to my government housing apartment, lol which is so much more affordable with a list of rules and agreements larger than the New York City telephone book. To be said to be 'fortunate' or even 'Lucky' for such assistance programs.

Bullshit. I PAID my FICA from age 15 untill age 21 Years of age when illness consumed me and now I have earned the right 10+ years later to live a life of poverty and opression for not being able to work and support myself. The American Dream. I long ago flushed down the toilet.

I am in no way lucky to recieve "benifits" lol. which I paid into, now recieve. Save your pennies and nickles and dimes at a start of birth don't count on uncle sam to be there to give you any quality of life when or if you suddenly become ill and unable to work

-the american dream?

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I thought it would be cool if? and what if?
    but never that I was

6. Xac

Xac Visitor

Sounds wonderful and it seems to me the fact that you are aware of and acknowledge your ego then it shouldn't get in the way!

7. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

No.. I don't think I was meant for greater things, really. Maybe in my next life, but I think I'm supposed to be just where I am in this one.

8. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I'm perfectly content on being mediocre and lazy at this stage in my life. Should I have kids down the line I'll surely have to change, but I'm in no hurry.