Did Jesus EVER Have Sex?

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by skip, May 8, 2007.

1. mandell

mandell Banned

Well, some mature adults do make vulgar jokes about Mother Teresa or anyone else for that matter, just because they can. It's a free country, son.

Unless, you yourself, first have to consult your momma before you have to jack off.

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

It wasnt until after The Buddha experianced both extreme pleasure and extreme suffering that he realised the middle path was the way. Buddha experianced life for himself and found the truth, I personally imagine the 'real Jesus' would have been a very similiar man in many ways, but i couldnt really say one way or another.

3. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

But, if he really lived, I say it is hard to imagine he didn't have sex. I agree Mary Magdalene is the most likely partner, and the tomb recently examined is the best evidence that Jesus was a real person. Some statisticians say the odds are 30 000 to 1 that it is not Jesus' family's tomb, taking into account the names on the ossuaries. Sex is not bad, and Jesus stated that marriage is good, so I feel he would approve of sex between married people, at least. And there is the dozen or so times Jesus is called Rabbi in the bible, a title which in those days required one be married in order to hold.
    And then the wedding in Canaa, where Jesus' mom takes responsibility for finding more wine when it runs out. It is the groom who is thanked and complimented afterwards, and traditionally the groom's family was responsible for the food and drink at a wedding in the culture of that time. I doubt FedUp has a chance with Mother Teresa, he blew it when he spelled her name wrong. But, if any Christian has a shot at what Skip mentioned really really good Christians may get to do in heaven, I say Mother Teresa is at the top of the list.