Did anyone else do this too?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by WillyBoy, Jul 10, 2013.

1. WillyBoy

WillyBoy Guest

In my senior year of high school at the age of 17, I moved out of my parents home and rented a house. I think I was the only kid in high school with his own place.

That meant that every weekend, the party was at my house. 100 to 200 people in my backyard partying.

I soon realized that all I had to do was call the police around midnight (if the neighbors hadn't already called) and they would come over and tell everyone to go home.

The added benefit of this, was that as soon as the party goers saw the police they would run. Dropping all their drugs before jumping over my fences to run away.

I would get up the next morning and collect all the drugs left behind. Repeat the next week.

Anybody else used to do this?

2. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

hahah no.. but that sounds like quite the system you had there, it'd be even better if you sold those drugs back to them :D

3. Desos

Desos Senior Member

i graduated high school and got my own place at 17, but never heard of anyone with their own place before even graduating.

my place was the party house as well until i moved. but that was more a matter of a previous big party house just had everyone move out at the same time my lease started. i was rooming with one of the guys from that house who usually organised most of the get togethers. so we had my newly graduated high school crowd mixed with the carryovers from that party house.

miss those days.