Diazepam 10MG

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Platinum_twf, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Platinum_twf

Platinum_twf Member

ok, I found some Diazepam 10 MG, in the back of the medicine cabinet in my bathroom, it's from like 6 months ago, and there is only 2 gone, so I don't think anyone is using them, so me questions are...

1. do you think that I should use them, if yes how many should I take (the bottle says take 1/2 of a pill, right before the MRI, my mom got them because she always was freaking out before a MRI, because of the fact that you have to go into the closed in tube, and she needed the MRI so they gave her them), and do you have to break them up like with painkillers?

2. what are the effects like?

3. how long will it last.

4. do you think people will be able to tell I'm on them?

5. do you think it would be a good idea to take them right before school?;)

2. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Dont have to break em up, last a few hours, ive gotten caught when i was on em so yes people can tell, dont take em before school until you're really familiar with them.

3. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I would say just put them back in the medicine cabinet. Your mom will be pissed when come time for her next MRI, or if you take any only take like half on a weekend when you are able to be go to sleep. More than likely that is what effect they will have on you. One to many times Begging friends get a 10 from me and end up crashed out for hours so not before school. And dont take them and drive a car until you know how they are for you. peace

4. trippytrippy

trippytrippy Member

eat em all.... valium=fun

5. MushroomHead637

MushroomHead637 Member

i took two 5mg pills and felt nothing maybe my resitance?? from taking other pills??