Dexter

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by L_Blazin420, Oct 11, 2006.

1. L_Blazin420

L_Blazin420 Member

Has anyone seen the showtime show Dexter about the guy that is a serial killer/blood spatter analysist for the miami police. I think its an interesting and unique show.

2. skittlechick

skittlechick Banned

I love this show.

3. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

aw i thought you were talking about dexter's laboratory LOL

nevermind

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Now THAT is a show!

5. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

lol that is DEFINETLY a show... i haven't seen it forever though!

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

They show it sometimes still on like Saturday morning

7. nashy61

nashy61 Member

Rather than make a new topic, I'll bring this back. I really like this show. One of my roommates liked it a lot and forced me to watch the first 4 episodes. At first I didn't really like it and I thought it was wierd. The character of Dexter is so odd and the premise is abit far fetched. I don't care now though, the last 4 of the season totally sucked me in and I love it now. Gives me a certain appreciation for Michael C Hall.

8. BornFree

BornFree Member

dude dexter is the shit. shotwtime series.. the creator is also an author of the books darkly dreaming dexter. and dearly devoted dexter.- jeff lindsay. dexter is great, i think all people can relate in one way or another. He is a serial killer who only kills killers...we all live life like he sees it, we know the difference between right and wrong yet we still continue with our actions. dexter wheres the grey hat in life while all others wear the black or white hat. says alot, this series is easily my fav.

9. BornFree

BornFree Member

the vigilante part of his character is what people fall for, and want to justify. dexter really is a bad guy when it comes down to it...good heart bad bad at the same time.. i think dexter needs to be put down myself lol.. take out the garbage... cant wait for season 2

10. dewaholic

dewaholic Member

I love that show. Can't wait for the new season.

11. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

dexter is probably my favorite show. ive read both of the books, and a new one comes out in august called "dexter in the dark" and ill probably read that one too eventually. i cant wait for season 2, i love how every episode ends on another plot twist and allways leaves you in suspence.

12. dewaholic

dewaholic Member

Does anyone happen to know when the new season starts? If it was already posted, sorry, just tell me & I'll look through the previous posts.

13. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

sept. 30 Dexter returns and i can't wait. i just finished darkly dreaming dexter but i don't want to ruin the second season by reading the book, as strange as that sounds. the casting and cinematography is amazing . and his soliloquies resonate deep within your soul, giving you empathy for a serial killer in a way that no other movie let alone tv series has done before. It's almost creepy how often i identify with dexters feelings (or lack thereof) and ideals. I find it difficult to relate to at least 99% of humanity and often times feel like an empty emotionless donut box faking most interactions. Dexter forces us to question our good-evil, black-white, worldview that is thrust upon us from nearly every angle of our society and look into the 257 shades of gray, asking ourselves what is a hero? what is a villain? And furthermore 'What am I?' Yes this is easily the best show on television right now.

14. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

Definitely my favorite Sunday night show...I watched the first two episodes of the second season last night...this season is going to be unbelievable.

15. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

where'd u find em show?

16. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

hahaha.. me too :)

OMELETTE DU FROMAGE!!!

I loved that episode... ok, Ill go now.

17. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

isohunt.com

18. Curtis Loew

Curtis Loew Member

Sunday night the new season starts! Great show!

19. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

hahaha, thats the only one I remember!! I loved that show though when I was in middle school:)

20. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

that's the only one I remember too!!
    I actually found it :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovd78PS6Dl8