Dexedrine Questions

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by toastacidblocks, Jan 21, 2009.

1. my friend is getting 600 caps
    hes givin us all a bunch i dont really know much about it
    do you crack open the caps and snort it or do you just take the pills.
    whats the high like also
    im gonna look it up i just like hearing from people and not only the internet lol
    thanks

2. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

well i like the feel of snorting amphetamine more than taking it orally, although i've only done adderall.

600? you have plenty to experiment with different ways of taking it.

like i said, never done dexedrine but i can tell you that i reallllly enjoy adderall (dexedrine is just a purer form of d-amphetamine, adderall is very similar, being a mixture of amphetamine salts). i feel extremely open, honest, social, all around good. there's a pleasant body high as well; i get sort of tingly and feel light.

look up average doses, but like i said with 600 caps you guys can play around with it. try crushing and snorting, taking it orally whole, or crushing and parachuting. find out what works best for you.

some people have a horrible crash from speed, although it never really happens to me. it might be a good idea to keep some weed or benzo's (any downer really) for when you start to comedown, they'll help you sleep.

3. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Benzos are key to coming down from stimulants. If you don't have benzos, alcohol can help slightly. Back when I did coke, I would NEVER start doing it unless I had Xanax/Valium, or TONS of alcohol, because coming down makes me want to kill myself.

4. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

if you only do like, one pill once then you shouldn't have to worry too much about coming down, you just might feel worn out.

but if you're an idiot like me, you'll do lines of amphetamines all day and find yourself having been up for 24 hours and needing to be at school in 45 minutes. in that case, definitely have something on hand for when you get home.

i'll let ya know if weed and rum help decently after today. that is, if i can't get temazepam from my friend.

5. josh55116

josh55116 Member

is $7.00 about right for a 10mg dexedrine tablet?

6. kobilica

kobilica Member

Doesn't sounds normal to me.

7. josh55116

josh55116 Member

what do you mean?

8. kobilica

kobilica Member

Quite expensive for 10mg of dex, don't you think?

9. josh55116

josh55116 Member

10. masada

masada Member

You're getting ripped off like crazy. I get 30mg Adderall caps for $5 each. And for the topic poster, I've been taking those for years. The best way, I've found, is to empty the beads into a shotglass. Then take the back end of a screwdriver to use as sorta a morter and pestle to crush them up nice and fine. At this point you either snort (which is grow because there's ALOT of nasty tasting powder) or parachute it.

11. josh55116

josh55116 Member

nobody's getting ripped off.. i was just wondering what the going rate was.

12. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

youll aslo kill yourself from mixing benzos stimulants and alcohol... thats very bad advice in my opinion

13. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

hey josh55116, is that pic in your sig of a frog that you can lick and trip from... or is it just a cool looking frog... never seen those ones you could trip from but i heard they can be pretty intense... sorry for the off topic comment

14. josh55116

josh55116 Member

i'm not sure if licking this frog would make you hallucinate but perhaps it'd induce an effect like that of dexedrine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-24-new-species-discovered-South-America.html

15. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member