desire to be used

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by hippiechick3, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Guest

A couple of my exes and some other girls I've had sex with were the same. So I don't think it's so strange. One of my exes was obsessed with this and would beg me to "use me, use me" and wanted me to keep telling her I was.
    Another girl who wasn't a girlfriend asked me suddenly during the first time we had sex, if I was 'making love' to her or 'just ...ing' her - I said the second because I thought it was what she wanted to hear, and I suppose it was true and she orgasmed soon afterwards and told me later it was her first orgasm for 3 months and she loved to feel used.

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The day I ever get asked to have sex with a woman, still hasn't happened. I'll be left speechless if it ever occurs

3. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

As long as you are happy all that is fine. If you really want to understand why you feel that way psychological counseling can help you do that. This forum is not likely to be much help in that regard.

Meanwhile, enjoy yourself!

4. ceasar augustus

ceasar augustus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Agreed. So long as you're happy - no problem. Many guys would love to meet a woman who thinks as you do and they don't need to have an explanation as to why they feel that way.

I for one would like all of the women who feel the way you do to wear a symbol so we know who to "use" :)

5. jenessy

jenessy Member

I am the same exact way, I get pleasure from giving a guy I find attractive whatever it is that pleases him sexually without having the title of a relationship. Everyone has their own preferences doesn't mean anything is wrong, its mentally stimulating and a big turn on for me as well!