Desire to be controlled

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Hasjtag, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Hasjtag

Hasjtag Member

I have this strange desire/fantasy that a girl 'controls' me by telling me what to do and what not to do.
    It's kinda hard to expain, but I'm sure it has something to do with my interest in BDSM and that sort of stuff. I just think it would be wonderfull if a girl -who I don't actually know- gives me rules and tasks over Skype or by text. That I have to ask her to be allowed to do all sorts of things. That se can even forbid me to use the toilet for example.

The strangest part is, that normally, I totally can't stand it if someone tells me what to do. Sometimes I am planning to do something, and then one of my parents tells me that I have to do that same thing, and I suddenly don't want it because I don't like being told what to do...

Does anyone else have this kind of feeling? Or does anyone at least understand what I mean? And do you think it's ever possible to find someone interested in doing this to me?

Thanks for reading ;)

2. leeds85

leeds85 Member

Then get married, that should sort that out!

3. Hasjtag

Hasjtag Member

Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh but not very helpful tho xD

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I've been married for just about 30 years & she controls me & switches me on & off when she likes & visa versa.

5. Hasjtag

Hasjtag Member

What do you mean by switching you on & off?

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

i'm a girl. you may not use the toilet.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

smash your nuts in the car door and stick an ice cube up your ass...

8. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Clean all the restrooms in grand central station with your tongue