Describe your gay crush just for fun

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Hip-Hoplover1, Jun 9, 2006.

1. ShadowShifta

ShadowShifta Member

Not so much a crush, but he has played in my mind a few times, and he is attractive. He's 5 years older than me and use to be my old next door neighbour, until i moved. He has a short dark brown hair and a nice firm, calm face with cute eyes and an attractive smirk. I've seen him in nothing but a towel when i slept over his house (cause i was mates with his younger brother), and he just walked to his room as if i didnt see. I saw his nicely chisled torso and abs that was lightly coated with some water after his shower. I havent seen him for over a year or so, but ive thought about him on occasions. I think he's straight although when i think about it, i dont recall him having any girlfriends. i'd like to fantasize that he's gay for the time being ^^

2. Zepplimaniac

Zepplimaniac Member

He's my age (19) and height (5'8) and hes one of my best friends. Hes got beautiful curly black hair, brown eyes, and hes pretty thin. He's not the hottest guy I've ever seen per say, But to me he's stunningly beautiful, maybe cause I love him and were best friends. Too bad I can't have him :(

3. jennysmith

jennysmith Member

I have crushes on three of my classmates . . .

One has been my friend since I was Four.....I still remember when we were young and did school swimming trips.....We all changed and were nude and yet all at that age quick to cover ourselves with Towels.....Now older I dream of having his hot cum on my face and sucking his balls and penis head.......Sometimes he just smells so good........

Another is a super cute sporty but thin guy..........I dream of sucking his ass and fucking him from behind.....He has super smooth thighs........Baby soft..........The most delicious sugar lips and thick hair and bright big green eyes...For along, along time I thought he was GAY....He used to pout his lips at me and be very touchy feely...Now I know he is Homophobic but I still fancy him like mad...The smell of his cum, the taste and even the mere taste of his skin on my tongue....God I'd like to pull his tracksuit bottoms and suck him for hours.....................

Then there is the third guy...He has entire English blood and yet he has the qualaties of a black man....This is the guy I have seen the most o.....He lets his pubes run wild in black curls. He is most like a Guy from MIAMIboyz named Alex.....This school guy I have seen the top of his exposed cock and it looked thin but stretched out...I know he has a thick dick...........God I just wish these three guys would knock on my door and let us fuck the shit out of each other.......

4. jekyrd

jekyrd Member

mike, he smells like a guy....and i love that smell, very musky. hes like 6' dark eyes long curly dark hair and facial hair, muscular/chubby build (especially his ass lol, which i have groped many of time). hes one of my best friends and is a really reaaallllyyy open straight guy. he knows i like him and teases me lol, by showing me his balls often, and ive seen retty much everything but his penis lol. but he said we could fool around some time, so im not completel sure if hes straight, but he claims that he is just a very open guy, and i believe him. too bad he has his love in minnesota *cry*. but im just happy to have him as the great guy/friend he is ^^ (and hopefully in bed sometime soon lol, as long as his gf doesnt care, and she seems cool)

5. Zepplimaniac

Zepplimaniac Member

Wow, I wish my best friend/crush was that open...i envy you man

6. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

A friend of mine, she's gay. I'm turned off by straight girls, dunno why.
    She's perfect...a little taller than me, really thin but shapely. She has a cute little pixie face and pixie hair...everything about her's tiny yet bubbly. Her body, her face, her mouth, her nose...:) Even her voice. And she's really feminine. dresses to the nines almost every day.

hmmmm, I think I'll give her a call. :D

7. Xhansonloverx

Xhansonloverx Member

Mine is Tyler. He has black curly hair, it's like a mini alfro. He has brown eyes. He's verry str8 and he HATES ME!!!! I love it b/c we're always fighting. HaHA lol. It's sad but its reality

8. burntprophet

burntprophet Member

edit:removed

9. foxmulder93

foxmulder93 Member

His name is Ed, he's two years older than me, blonde, tall, handsome, muscular and sweet.

10. petehears

petehears Member

ok...if u've seen vh1, this is gonna be like the jay and silent bob thing.. i'm not gay, but if i was........

his name is clay.
    he's graduated highschool, as have i, buit around two yrs b4 i did... we were on the wrestling team 2gether, and he's had his finger in my a$$ once...( it was a wrestling move gone terribly awry.. not enoyable, b/c as i said b4.. not gay) he's not FAT, but he has a lot of meat on his bones and alot of muscle under it... don't know how "big" he is, but i've seen it "in the flesh", and it's uncut, and fairly lengthy when soft, so u can just imagine....lol. i've also had the guilty pleasure of having my face all of two inches from his crotch(another wrestling move byproduct) and having " mounted" him several times( sorry, another wrestling move) his booty is nice, and he is very nice..lol ok maybe i'm a li'l curious..lol who cares?!

ok another one, is a co worker(former anyway) who shall remain unnamed.
    he's a real country boy, and kind of slow in the head. e's got tattoos all ovber him, i have a thing for tattys, even on women... (mmm... kat-von-d......*drools*) anyways... he has expressed an interest in me, but having been terminated, from his job, which i helped him do, and it offers plenty of private moments which are completely hidden from other's view(DAMMIT!!) i don't hink i'll ever see him again...lol oh he got me to start smoking menthols,, worst idea i've ever had.. i'm now trying to quit smoking PERIOD!! but anyway, thats mine... hope you find them lish lish..

11. BrianLovesItAll

BrianLovesItAll Member

mine is simple and easy. I am 6'6 and have about 7 inches. I want the same naked and spread eagle on my floor. I only want to drink his penis dry. Oh my..cold shower time.

12. Rigby

Rigby Member

Mine is 5' 7" and tiny thin with beautiful curves. She's an Eastern European beauty with perky little breasts and ivory skin. She has gorgeous blue eyes, and medium length thick hair she likes to dye red. It looks great on her. She dresses great, with a mix of guys and girl's clothes. She's gentle, soft, and sweet- yet determined, intelligent, and strong.

Luckily, she's also my lover :D

13. ldb417

ldb417 Member

natural black hair down almost to his shoulders, pretty thin, pale skin, blue eyes, around 5'8" i think ^_^

not a vegetarian though =(

14. SexyEdition

SexyEdition Member

brown hair, muscle, pretty, machochist, cool, H/W = 180cm or ++ / 70-80kg, has a hairy chest, the belly, and .... i love it!! vergemite driller all the way..