Describe the sexiest partner you ever had...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by The Penis, May 28, 2004.

1. The Penis

The Penis Member

Describe the sexiest partner you ever had...

I'm a virgin, so... I'm all ears...

2. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

To me, sexy is a vibe, an aura, the way my body reacts to theirs.... I only get together with sexy guys, I won't have it any other way. But, they aren't always what some people would consider to be really "attractive" or "good looking", actually, I've been told a few times that I have bad taste in men, lol. I disagree... :D

But, there's something about certain guys... When they are in the same room with me. I feel the attraction, seriously, like a magnet and it's instant. When we click, we click, right away... When they look into my eyes... I just melt... lol

3. akhc

akhc Member

the fewer the inhibitions the better the sex and therefore the sexier the lady :).

4. cbrmale

cbrmale Member

I will second that the fewer the inhibitions, the better the sex and the sexier the lady. The sexiest lady I can remember over the last few years was a Malaysian girl, ethnic Malay. Very enthusiastic and very uninhibited when naked.

5. randomuserhaha

randomuserhaha Member

Yeah unhibited and passionate sex is sexy! It makes you and your partner feel good about themselves and each other.

6. makno

makno Senior Member

5ft tall ,105 lbs lite brown caffe con leche. skin .long curly black hair hispanic hippy lookin gal