Denver pig threatens arrest over anti-Bush bumpersticker!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by EllisDTripp, Jan 26, 2005.

1. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. Throwing shit at cops just antagonizes the situation further than it has to, so you're right there. But I also understand the inner rage that sometimes drives people to do it. It's like you wanna shake somebody out of their sleepwalking mindset and into reality! Sometimes I wanna throw shit at cops...but I don't do it. I control that rage, and I think the most radical of revolutionaries should do the same. Radicalism doesn't necessarily equate to violence. Of course the 2 can potentially join together. But they're not born of the same "mother" sorta speak. So to the protesters (who describe themselves as anti-authoritarians- a philosophy I'm pretty much in line with) I'd admonish them any day if I saw one throw a potentially dangerous object at a cop...or anyone. I don't believe in any violence if it can be avoided. Now there's a line to be drawn to. At Quebec City, fucking teddy bears were hurled at the cops! It was the most hysterical thing I ever heard (I didn't see it first hand). But this goes way beyond the issue of violence from either side. On the issue of violence though, one is state-ordered, and the other is spontaneous eruptions of anger. C'mon, which is worse and potentially more harmful? What's more dangerous? a pissed off protester tossing a rock or a cop shooting rubber bullets indiscrimitately into peaceful or mostly peaceful crowds...which has happened so many times in the past few years, right here in the so-called free U.S.

But let's face it. It's not about the violence per se, but about a fundamental difference of opinion in how the world should be run (and treated). One-the corporate state- is about complete domination of every single minute facet of everyday life (complete and total dominion over all that is on earth--some have openly admitted it). A complete Global Empire...and I capitalize the words intentionally. It's Darwin's ultimate fantasy coming to life. That's some heady shit!

And the other is about cooperative sustainability of life on earth. Which is better? Well I guess that depends on which "side" you're on. I choose the latter, naturally.

2. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

never cared for coppers......best to stay clear of em.
    Pigs today..bacon tomorrow

3. hayduke_lives5447

hayduke_lives5447 Sancho

Damn denver cops, those bastards suck.

4. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

hey, I figured out how to get the rightwing out of your hair. Just agree with a point or 2 that they make, and they'll vanish into thin air!