Democrats win the house: cons take to the streets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 6-eyed shaman, Nov 11, 2018.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Thank you,sir.

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

No, you're wrong on that one. Lee Harvey Oswald moved to the Soviet Union. Hardly the move of conservative. I think he had also attempted to assassinate a conservative US general. You can't pin that one on conservatives. Not that there weren't conservatives that hated JFK, it's just that they're not the ones who killed him.

MLK yes...the killer was against MLK's civil rights movement.

RFK...I don't know the details on that one.

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I can see we're still keeping score. I couldn't care less about the political views of extremists. Right and left wing nut jobs can both kiss my ass. I hate them.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Not sure if you are referring to my post or not...I was pointing out an inaccuracy, not trying to argue that "Ideology X is superior to ideology Y because the number of Y psycho killers is greater than the number of X pscho killers".

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I wasn't referring to your post at all. You're generally reasonable. :p

newbie-one likes this.
  6. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

And doesn't he defend the proud boys and patriot prayer?

7. quark

quark Parts Unknown

How dare he. :tired:

newbie-one likes this.
  8. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Say he doesn't support political violence, when he actually does? I know right!

9. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Penis inserted into vagina. Thrust thrust thrust.

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

My Response – As a Typical African American Male

Voter ID – Racist
    Build The Wall – A waste of tax payer dollars
    Deport criminal aliens – depends on the severity of the crime
    Replace Obamacare – No need it’s working
    Support Military – I’m a Veteran
    Support the President – Deplorables, Only
    Believe in God – I believe
    Right to Life- Individual Choice
    Stand for Anthem – Kneeling is a form of free speech protected by the First Amendment
    Being Republican – Sanctimonious pricks
    Being Conservative – A dying breed, I wish there were more.
    Support LEO’s – Not when they shoot unarmed innocent black men
    Tax Cuts – Only help the rich
    Family – By who’s definition
    Legal immigration – Nepotism is alive and well just ask Melania Trump’s Parents
    Anything RIGHT says – FOX News repeats, verbatim
    Freedom of Speech – Being curtailed
    FOX News – Paid Right Wing Hacks and Pundits
    A white Male – Judgement based on the content of their character
    A White Female – Where the white women at?
    2 Biological Genders – Not true - Some unfortunate individuals are born with both sex organs
    Freedom – No one is truly free, but some people are freer than others
    The Pledge – Outdated, America classrooms revised the pledge in the 1950s due to the communist threat
    The National Anthem – The Star-Spangled Banner, is one of the most racist, pro-slavery, anti-black songs in the American lexicon.

scratcho and Okiefreak like this.
  11. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Never mentioned those groups before

12. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Well. now's your chance. They're purportedly Alt Lite, seem to be based in your part of the country, and are violent as hell. What's your take on them? Will you denounce them right here on Hip Forums? More to the point, why haven't Milo, Lauren, Jordan, Breitbart and Fox denounced them when they accuse Democrats of being about mobs? And why haven't you mentioned them before, when you've had so much to say about Antifa and BLM?
    Who are the far-right political group the Proud Boys and what do they stand for?
    Proud Boys’ Violence: A Pattern | Right Wing Watch
    Why are the Proud Boys so violent? Ask Gavin McInnes
    https://www.newsweek.com/violent-far-right-group-fox-news-victims-116845
    Patriot Prayer again brings violence to Portland with 'flash march' downtown, rounding out a weekend of far-right violence
    https://truthout.org/articles/how-p...ing-a-violent-far-right-movement-in-portland/
    https://www.thestranger.com/slog/20...loaded-firearms-to-roof-before-august-protest

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    scratcho likes this.
  13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I love when the script is flipped :D

Noserider and scratcho like this.
  14. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Your side has more crazy people than my side; I win! :p

Meliai and WritersPanic like this.
  15. I can't imagine saying something like this. First of all, calling yourself typical is self-demeaning at worst, but having someone else address you as such has been derided for being insulting, which seems so. When I hear anyone speak of a typical American it's generally expressed from their personal exposure, they can't help it. As for African, I can't answer to that since I am only 1% Nigerian (according to 23&Me). Sure makes a reparations claim seem pretty slim for me.

Male is something I don't care to hear as I find it to be dehumanizing. You're a man, unique in the universe. For the record I don't care for the word "penis" either. It's such a small-sounding and wimpy word for such a thing. Regardless, I still have not found a list that supposedly stereotypes the democrats. And I don't know what the common term would be.

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So Newbie---the left killed JFK ? Is that what you're attempting to say? Lee H Oswald was a patsy. Mark Lanes book that came out after the assassination is still truly telling. IMO, democrats ought to be very careful these days.

snowtiggernd likes this.
  17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I don't have sides, other than the USA.

I win.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  18. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Patriot Prayer: I don't believe in God and I think prayer is just a superstitious ritual to make people feel better about situations by giving themselves a make-believe sense of security. I think religion is stupid, and has been the cause of most wars in human history. There's a lot to the universe that science cannot explain, but religion does not have the answers to explain the supernatural phenomenons that some of us experience. Religion says supernatural experiences and coincidences all signs from God and that's all. But before I go into a deep anti-religious rant, I don't have any problems with people who hold these personal beliefs, and won't guilt trip me for not believing what they do. The Patriot Prayer is too churchy for me, and I've never liked the Religious Right at all. However, I support their right to organize and demonstrate on public property and hold a protest as long as they aren't harming anybody. Seems to me like when they hold these events in leftist gulag towns like Berkeley or Portland, the violent counter-protests always follow them. The SPLC has accused Patriot Prayer of trolling fringe leftist gangs for holding rallies in such cities. This is wrong, as I don't see how holding a political event in one part of the country is any more trolling than holding the same event in another part. If the left can't help from being violent whenever Patriot Prayer comes to town, then maybe it might be the left's personal problem. If the Patriot Prayer has actually gone around to intimidate, threaten, assault, block traffic, vandalize, then they are no better than the Antifa D.I.L.D.O.S (Deranged Intolerant Leftists Destroying Our Society).

Proud Boys: After researching this group, it seems Gavin McInnes saw an open opportunity to start an all men's organization and support group to turn incel guys into alpha-males (and activists). Male support groups and all-men organizations have been on the decline for a long long time. Boy Scouts was the last one, until they recently became coed, so they are sadly no longer a boys' organization where boys can grow up to be men without the distraction of girls around. Whereas there's plenty of all-women organizations and female-only support groups all over the place. Seems like the Proud Boys are to the right, as the Body Positivity Movement is to the left; strongly political support groups for people with mental health problems, and lacking a direction in life.

Probably because the Proud Boys have provided voluntary security for the speaking events for people like Lauren Southern, Milo, and more. So they wouldn't maced or assaulted by the black-clad Bolsheviks who always appear at such events when the police fail to do their own jobs. Have the Proud Boys ever rioted and shut down the speaking events and gatherings of leftists? Have they ever blocked traffic and destroyed cities whenever Fox News tells them to get angry? If so, then they're just as bad as the D.I.L.D.O.S.

As I said earlier, "Political violence is never justified unless it's an act of self defense." Gavin has also made it a rule of the Proud Boys never to start fights themselves. But if a fight is initiated against a Proud Boy, he is to finish it off. I agree with this. However if a Proud Boy threw the first blow and started the fight against Antifa, then I would feel that Antifa is justified in fighting back and kicking the Proud Boy's ass.

Why did I never talk about these organizations? Until now I never thought I needed to.

That's my take on them. Bring on the vitriol :D

19. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

That's odd, considering they share your Islamophopic, nativistic, western chauvinist AltLite views and seem to be big in the Portland area.
    Violent protests again draw attention to Portland, Oregon
    And weren't you telling us recently that liberals and "the Left" have an obligation to denounce Antifa, whether or not they have any interest in the organization or subscribe to its views and tactics?

BTW, your anti-religious rant in connection with Patriot Prayer seems a tad misplaced, since the group really isn't particularly religious--although it does purport to offer prayer and love as solutions to our political problems, while it engages in hate and violence.
    Ahead of rally, Patriot Prayer leaders goad supporters and antagonize Portland
    Patriot Prayer leader dislikes racists, but they seem to hear a whistle
    Patriot Prayer Organized The San Fransisco Protest Then Disappeared

Gavin McInnes:“Fighting solves everything. We need more violence from the Trump people. Trump supporters: choke a motherfucker. Choke a bitch. Choke a tranny. Get your fingers around the windpipe.”
    “If I do a video where I say ‘how about we start throwing bricks’, is that legal? You can’t call for violence on a specific person … Can you call for violence generally?” he asked. “‘Cause I am.”
    “‘We will kill you’,” said McInnes. “That’s the Proud Boys in a nutshell.” https://gritpost.com/proud-boys-gavin-mcinnes-more-violence/
    Violence, he says is "a really effective way to solve problems." Gavin McInnes and the Proud Boys: Defending themselves, or spoiling...
    “Violence doesn’t feel good. Justified violence feels great. And fighting solves everything.”
    Gavin McInnes & Proud Boys: Poisonous Allure of Violence | National Review
    McInnes talks openly about engaging in violence with non-violent protesters and encourages his gang members to fight people just for fun.

What an asshole!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  20. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Gavin MccInes has a smaller penis than GG Alin. And you can take that to the bank.

Okiefreak likes this.