Democrats clean house, Republicans embrace sexual improprieties.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MeAgain, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

My brother heads HR in his big company....and he has told me that HR will certainly appear to address sexual assault issues but the head of the company ALWAYS but always will stick his nose in everything that he knows about. Way too often the woman reporting the sexual assault doesn't really get compensated for having to go through that shit as well as too often the man is simply transferred to another dept or another location.

My brother does NOT agree with that type of "handling of the situation" whatsoever...if anything he is for minorities (women included) and has done what he can to make sexual harassers and those that would sexually assault others "want" to leave the company. lol

But sometimes the person that is doing the harassing and assaulting might be buddies with the top dog...I guess that is where people like...well someone in this very thread comes in. Just like that is why Roy Moore thought he would win..the top dog was backing him.

2. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017