Demanding Sex - Do You / Have You?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by nz male, May 15, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Do you or have you ever demanded sex from your partner or they demanded it from you?
    If you demanded it (?) did you decide earlier that day you wanted to try to demand sex or get it from them hours later or just on a spur of a moment when you felt very horny & needed them to help relieve you of it.
    I did something like this today - but I decided earlier in the day that I would ask her later on when going to bed, to see if I could get her to have sex with me but in a slightly demanding type of way. As she was getting into bed, I asked her to take her underwear off for me so I could stimulate her but without intercourse.
    Is this acceptable in your opinion or just sort of another different way of obtaining sex ?
    She did carry out what I asked of her & I spent nearly 2 hours stimulating her & got her to return the favour. She got very turned on & had a few orgasms with the help of my fingers & a sex toy.