Delayed Openings....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by missfontella, Jan 20, 2005.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

piss me off!!!

just close the damn school already!!

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

yup

3. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

One time there was a delayed opening when I was in like 8th grade and then shortly after they decided to close so some kid stayed behind and shit in the hall way. :D

4. missfontella

there was a guy at my high school called "the mad crapper". He used to shit in the bathroom floor, take a pencil to the shit, and write "the mad crapper was here" on the wall

damn that shit was funny

5. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I bet it was a fat kid

6. missfontella

For real, either its safe to drive in the snow or it isn't. What difference is 2 hours gonna make?

7. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

to them... 2 hours makes all the difference! ha

and then if school is cancled all ogehter, you have to make it up regardless... BS!

8. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

they like to tease you they mean like that thankfully its done sonowing hear

9. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I was sitting in math class one day when out of the blue this otherwise normal kid gets up, pulls his pants down and takes a shit, right in the corner of the classroom, with everyone looking on in horror/disgust/pleasure, who fucking knows. Either way, that room got evacuated shortly after he was done because the smell, oh god the smell

10. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

that sick although i peed in a classroom once because i couldn't go to bathroom

11. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

hehe.....snow in virginia.....i bet if we received the same amount of snow up here in mass that you all receieved down there.....there would be no delays or closings.....

12. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Needless to say, that kid never did come back to school.... Hmmmm?