deja-vus dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by uncle_daffy, Aug 17, 2005.

1. uncle_daffy

uncle_daffy Member

DO you ever have dreams where later on down the road (or anytime) the dream comes true? Whether or not its something major or very minor..

Like last night (this may be lame lol) I dreamt that at work, my boss had bought the cheap kind of Miracle whip, instead of the real thing. And today when I was at work he came in with the cheap kind (which he has never boughten before)

Often I get deja-vus where I know I dreamt of that situation before. SOmetimes its just a quick flash, almost like a photograph, but I swear I've seen it before. I dont know that its going to happen until it does, and I don't really know what comes after it. Its just a flicker. ALmost like I've dreamt my whole life, but I dont realise it until i see it.

I only know of one other person that this happens to. Does it happen to any of you?

2. Dan67

Dan67 Member

I have such dreams at least a couple times a month. Many times, I can not make out some details, but I definitely have them. You might have read my dreams about 9/11/01 thread. Before falling asleep on that evening back in 1985, I prayed very sincerely for God, Jesus, and I to be friends and that they share real wisdom and knowledge with me. I feel that anyone else could do the same if they were so inclined.

3. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

I once had a dream where a friend comes up behind me, puts his hand on my shoulder and asks me questions.

A few days later I see his reflection on my computer screen. Just as he was about to put his hand on my shoulder I told heim, "Before you touch me, what you came over to ask me was xxxxx and the answer is yyyyy. You then want to know what zzzzz means and it is aaaaa. You'll wonder why and the answer is bbbbb. How did I know what you wanted? because of cccccc."

He walked away without touching my shoulder and I just kept on working.

4. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i have dejavu dreams all the time... and i know a bunch of my friends that get them too. i think i've had them since i was in 6th grade or something... thats the farthest back i can remember them from.

i think they're really cool

5. M2D

M2D Member

wait he boguht whip it?

thats not good, not good at all